Saturday, May 27, 2006 @ 8:20 AM
Day 1 [cont.]
(trip to hong kong)
In the airport.
When we were inside, my dad was teaching my
sister the things she'll do just in case she'll go abroad.
I was still feeling a bit sleepy that time. So I was just
following my mom where she's going.
I can't remember the things that happened
because I was still daydreaming. Argh.
All I remember is that, we had our lunch at
Delifrance and then we just sat down and
waited for our flight. 3 hours!! 3 hours of
my life was wasted!! grr.. haha.
While we were waiting, I was staring at the
floor, thinking of something(or maybe someone)
My sister saw me and she knew what I was
thinking. So she teased me, asking, "Who do
you miiiiiiss??" with this look on her face:

She kept poking me..It hurts so baaad!!!!
My parents heard my sis and asked me what
I was thinking. I pretended that I didn't hear
the things they said. [haha, snob.]
I tried to sleep, but my sister's poking me!
rar.
When the plane arrived, we immediatly stood
up, grabbed our luggage and rushed to the plane.
======
till here for now.
I'll continue it later.