Wednesday, May 24, 2006 @ 3:23 AM
Day 1.
To the airport.
Hong Kong, here we come!
My dad woke me up 7 in the morning.
It took me 5mins. to stand up and take
a bath. After taking a bath, I saw my
sister and my brother still sleeping. I
thought that we were in a hurry...
...I guess not. :P
While waiting for my siblings to get
ready, I was texting ..err, uh, my friend
telling him/her[haha] that im about
to leave at 8am. Err.. ooopsie! We're
gonna leave at 10am, not 8. hehe..
We were ready to leave at 8am but then
my dad said that we'll leave the house at
10am. Sooo... ..my siblings and I were like
"soo,?? what now?!" We were sitting by
the dining table, wasting time doing nothing
for 30 mins. I asked my dad if we could
use the computer for a while, and he said
"wag na" After 5 mins., my brother asked
my dad if he could use the computer. He
paused for a while and looked at the clock.
He said yes since we still have a lot of time.
We ran upstairs and immediately turned
on the computer. My brother turned on
the computer in my parents' room, while
my sister and I turned on the computer in
our room. I told her to use the computer first
while I sleep for a while.
I went inside my parents' room to rest but
then I saw that nobody was using the computer.
My brother was downstairs and forgot that he
turned on the computer. I sat down and
signed-in in my Yahoo Messenger. Nobody
was online so I left an offline messages to my
friends, telling then that i'll be leaving at 10am
and not 8. After that, I blogged. I posted an
entry telling the "viewers" that i won't be able
to post for 5 days because i'll be in Hong Kong.
After posting, I logged off my Yahoo Messenger
and went to bed. I was having a wonderful dream
but then my sister woke me up yelling, "Angie!
ANGIE!!!! dali, may naghahanap sa iyo sa YM."
She didn't told me who was looking for me because
my dad and my mom was beside me, sleeping.
I ran to our room and see who was looking for me.
It was my friend, Miggy. I was able to chat with him
for a while, but then we have to go. I was about
to turn on the Webcam but my dad said we're gonna
leave. Aww.. I said goodbye and left. I ran
downstairs carring my jacket, phone, and camera.
I didn't feel the excitement. I dunno why. :(
Maybe because, I don't want to leave yet.
as I went inside the car, I was listening to my brother's
cd using my old cd player while my sister and my
brother was listening to their iPods. I was
really really really bored sitting for an hour.
tss.. who wouldn't?!
anyway, I fell asleep along the way. By the
time I woke up, we're here!!! haha..
I went down the car and felt a bit scared.
Ihas been more than 5 years since we last flew to
Hong Kong. My legs were a bit shaky and my hands
were kinda sweaty. I left my phone, my cd player
and my mp3 player in the car. I don't want to bring
those things to HK. wala lang. I might loose it.
====
i'll end here. im really sleepy.
i will continue my story tomorrow.
btw, please forgive me for my wrong
grammar or spelling. It's hard for
me to think right now. :P