Saturday, May 27, 2006 @ 3:06 PM
Day 1[cont.]
[Hong Kong]
We arrived at 5pm.
We stayed at Marco Polo Hotel. The place is really nice, it's big too. The people are really nice. They look at us with smiles on their faces.
I noticed that all, and I mean ALL of them are really thin. They are also fashionable. I like the
way they dress. REALLY!! They don't dress like us. They like wearing accessories. niice. Anyway, when, we came to our hotel, it was freezing cold! When my mom was checking in, my dad got pissed. He got pissed because his camera broke. Gosh, wrong timing! Good thing, I brought
MY camera! whew! When we were packing, I asked my dad if I could bring my camera but he said no. good thing im hard headed. ;) I brought mine. BUT.. I forgot
to bring the charger! rar. The batt. will only last for 1 hour. ooopsie! hehe.. my bad. When we got to our room, I rushed to our bed and rest. My legs were really tired that time. :D
=======
to be continued.. ;;)