Saturday, May 27, 2006 @ 7:46 PM
I don't want to share about the things that happened in Hong Kong. There are too many things that happened so i'll just skip that part.
[cont.]
Going HomeWe didn't have our breakfast outside anymore. We woke up a bit late. 8am, I was already awake but I was too lazy to stand up and eat. I felt my stomach growling, but I really sleepy. After 30 mins., I was really really really hungry. I stood up and searched for food to eat while everyone's still sleeping. I remembered that I still have a half of my muffin left inside my parents' hotel room.
yey! food!! haha. I went inside my parents' room, grabbed my muffin and went back to our room. I was eating while I was
drawing/doodling. :P
When everybody was already awake, we fixed ourselves, packed our things and we were ready to go. We went to the elevator and saw that they have a 13th floor. I wanted to take a picture of it but there was a note that says: Playing with the elevator will be charged $5,000. Wow, that's a lot of money.
We went to the lobby where my mom checked out. We went back to the elevator and to the 3rd floor, where the mall is. :D My mom gave a budget of $100 for us to buy some stuff for our friends. I liked what I bought!! I bought 6 lipbalm for bianx, oan, jamie and bien. I have 2 extra lipbalm. ooopsie. I wasted my money. :D After that, we went to another store where there are a lot of cute stuff!!! After spending all my money, my mom remembered that she'll buy some things at Toys 'R' Us™ I asked my mom if I could buy Twister™. She said yes! yippie!!!
She bought what she needed to buy and then we sat down and rest. My dad told us to go to the upper level and check out the cool stuff.
Things that are sold here in Hong Kong are really cute!! My sister and I went to the upper level and it made us gasp. CUUUUUTE!!! hahaha.. I got tired and I told my sis that I wanna go back where my parents and my brother was waiting. My sis told my brother to check out the things we saw on the upper level. They went up while I sit beside my parents. After a few mins., I saw them going down the escalator with an excited look on their faces. They went to me and said "Gi, merong internet sa taas!! dali! meron ring x box. free! pwede ka maglaro dun!! libre!!"
I went with them as they led me to the place. waaw. libre nga! haha.
here's a picture of us using the internet in the mall.Before we used the internet, we went to the game room where the x-box is. :D I was having a hard time playing because it was my first time to use an x-box controller. Oh! And the games were written in a different character. Not letters. Hahaha..
tama ba? Anyway, I still enjoyed playing the games. After that, we went to the internet corner. My sister was the first one to use it because, she's the eldest. haha. So, my brother and i were waiting for another person to finish using the comp. The dude beside my sister was done, so my brother was the one used it. tama ba?? haha.. rar. mali ata grammar ko. ewan. :P Anyway, so I was waiting for my sister to finish checking her friendster account and myspace account. After that, it was my turn!! yippie! I checked my friendster account and there were a lot of pending testims, and there was this stranger trying to add me. I don't know who he is. I don't wanna know. >:) hahaha
I wanted to log into my yahoo messenger but there's no ym's in the computer, so I just sent a friend of mine a message in friendster, saying that I was still in HK and i'll be home later. I couldn't tell him that I miss him so much because my brother was peeking. After I sent him a message, my dad came. He was checking us if were aryt, because we've been playing x box and surfing for a long time. I logged off my friendster account and checked my blog if somebody tagged. Miggy and Wacky tagged. I was kinda shocked to see that wacky knows my blog. I didn't know. I couldn't reply to miggy's tag because my dad was beside me. taking pics. err.. hahaha.