Wednesday, May 17, 2006 @ 11:51 PM
Meeting
okay, so when I was still using the computer,
I was chatting with Celine, Mara, Miggo and
Seth a.k.a. "JJ." btw, Seth has a braces!!
nax naman! anyway. haha, um.. It was,
10:30am and it was too early for me to
take a bath and pack my things. ..Right?
So, I was still chatting with Miggo that
time. Not knowing it was already 11:15am,
I was still using the computer.
Good thing he asked me why im not yet
getting ready for the meeting. I panicked!
I don't want to be late AGAIN. haha.
I rushed to the washroom and took a bath.
I packed my things and I was ready to go,
but my parents aren't ready yet. nyak!
so it took them 15 mins. to fix themselves.
after that, I was txting Patch the location
of the place. Just making sure. By the time
I got to the Gate 2, the guard told us to enter
Gate 3. Err..? okaay? So we did. After entering
Gate 3, wow! I see the place. haha. At first,
I wasn't sure if that was the right place. Then
I saw the address(as in, ung number) and yea.
THAT's the place! my mom keeps on saying,
"walang doorbell!"
so my dad said I should call my friend.
I took my phone and called Patch.
Patch came and opened the door for me.
By the time I entered the house, I was like..
"uuhhh... ..Why are you guys wearing black?!?!?!"
I saw Wissa, Carline, Pia and Patch(I think)
wearing black tops. hehe.. So, while entering
the living room, Carline said she liked my
havaianas, the one with the metallic blue strap
and I was like..
"hehe.. Thanks? ;))"
After that, I asked where I can put my things..
wait.. ..thingS?! I only have one bag.
(so, should I say, "I asked where I can put my thing?")
haha. Just kidding.
stupid.
anyway, when I got there, they're about to pray.
ahh, just in time! after praying, we ate. haha.. yummeh.
then after eating, we waited for Julio, martin,Miggo
and the Santoses. haha.
When Miggo came, he was with ISHI!!
Weeee!! She is so cute!! So, the Santoses na lang.
While we were sitting on top of the wall (tama ba?)
we were really waiting for the Santoses.
You can really see that Carline was so bored.
Everytime she sees a car or a truck, she waves
at the driver. haha.. So funny.
oh! And you can see that Wissa is a
bit ..Bored.
maybe not.
I DON'T KNOW!
when she sees a Starex, she asks Carline if it's
them. Aww.. hehe. ndi daw.
After a few mins., it rained and we didn't care.
duh! We're gonna get wet anyway!While we were waiting, tita abby was talking to
Miggo's dad I think. Then out of the blue, she said..
"Pia! Miggo's your nephew!!!"
ACK?! omg!! hahaha.. d nga!?
And then Miggo is related to Inaki!?
watta nightmare! hehe, kidding. err.. After that,
we asked tita Abby if we can already swim.
She said yes! yey! pero di ako nagbihis. d ako nagswimsuit.:P
may hinihintay pa kc ako eh. rar. bka kc di siya
mag swimming. haha. Wissa asked us if were gonna
swim. I said no. and OUT OF THE BLUE, Miggo said..
"DAYA! DAYA! ANG DAYA MO TALAGA!! while screaming,
and pointing at me.
kinda freaky.
hehehehehe.. :P
..No, really.
anyway. He threatened me for a while, He said that if
I do not swim, he'll push me even if im not yet
wearing my swimsuit and he really meant it.
Scary!
Wissa, Pia and Carline was like, Yea! We will.
So I thought about it for a while, and was forced
to wear my swimsuit. grr.. After changing my
clothes, I took a chair, and just sat there, waiting
for a certain~someone. I'm gonna ask if they're
gonna swim. So, while waiting, I was listening
and watching Pia, Carline, Patch, Wissa, Pam and
Miggo swim and say, "halika na! SWIIIIM!!!" hahaha..
Yea. So I was just listening to them. I was actually
daydreaming. I dunno why, but my mind feels like
thinking at the moment. Err...? ookaaay.?! Thinking
of very very
very deep thoughts, I didn't notice
Carline and Patch beside me and Miggo behind me.
aaagghh!! They're forcing me to swim!!
I don't wanna get wet yet!!! They were trying to pull me
but I was holding tight to
MY chair.
They have no choice but to carry me. I didn't think they
would really do it but they did.
grrr.. I was screaing like
hell!! yelling-
"
no!! AAAAAGGGHHH!!! Stop please!"
ugh, they didn't stop. After that, I was soaking wet!
The water was so, cold.. ...I was shivering
Miggo keeps on tickling me while Carline's
guarding the pool ladder. rr.. So I have no
choice but to do what they wanted me to do.
Swim.
I kept swimming until I see that Carline's
not guarding the pool ladder and Miggo is ..Err...?
no where to be found. I went up, and dried
myself a bit and sat. Out the blue, I saw Martin and
Julio beside me. yey! They're here! Julio
immediately jumped in the pool while Martin..
..Wait. I didn't see how martin got in the pool.
[hehehe..]
Wissa told me to swim even for a while, and
I did. I got I bit tired and bored so I went up again.
Then, I heard Celine's voice.
I looked behind me and saw, Celine, Miggy, and (Jody) Diego.
okaaay....? So, what now?
....
WAIT?! where is
Enzo!?
Grr.. may sasabihin ako sa kanya eh. ..Anyway.
Carline, Pia and Miggo are pulling me to the pool.
I screamed like hell.. ..Again. Grrr... I am so freakn
wet! After that, I saw Celine beside me, swimming!
haha. Wow. nakakagulat. :P We were in the corner
of the pool, the girls were telling me to call Jody and Miggy.
"err..?! Why?" They were begging me. So, fine.
I did. I was yelling their name even if I don't know where they are.
I asked Cel where they are and she said that, they
are in the washroom. "really? Oh, okay."
I called their name like, 3 times and said,
"ay nako! wag na nga! Useless!!!!!"
Celine said: "Jody! Your 5 mins. are up!"
grr.. Where are they!?! ...
Ugh. :l
I kept swimming and I didn't notice that they are
already in the pool.
Duh, how can I notice them if they are on the other side of the pool?!
nyaakk..
So, Carline, Pia and Patch were begging me to go to
him and talk.
why me?! Im the girl here! Carline was telling me..
"It's your chance! It's your chance! go!! go!!!" haha.. Err..?!
She's so funny. la lang. She told me to go so that I won't
regret anything after this. hmm.. Good point. err..? I
know i wont regret anything after this! anyway, we were
swimming and Carline has this weird plan. We'll go to
one end of the pool and she will leave me alone.
(as in magisa lang) haha, so that when Miggy sees
me alone, he'll come near me
[isda ba si miggy?! am I the bait?!?]
NO WAY.
I don't wanna be all alone. :( even just for a sec.!!
When Carline and Pia was swimming away, I followed them.
haha. Wala lang.
oh! oh! We have a picture of all of us together in the pool!
I was in the middle of the pool, paddling hard so that
I won't drown. haha. We used Wissa's phone to take the pic.
ack!? ang tagal magpicture. Wissa and I were getting really
tired. grabe toh ah! haha.. So what I did was..
..Err.. ano nga ba? ah!! pumatong ako kay Patch at kay Miggo.
haha.. btw, I accidentally scratched Miggo. "accidentally"
ooooopsie! My bad. im sorry. hahahahah.. >:)
Anyway, I dried myself again. I dunno why, maybe because im bored?
haha. When Wissa's calling me to get her towel,
Jody, or should I say "Diego" is freaking me out.
He is so scary. He's talking to me and there's a lot of things
came into my mind.
A lot of questions came.
Example: " Jody?! Anong balak mong gawin sakin!?"
hehehe.. sorry about that Jody. Yung itchura mo kasi eh.
Kinda freaks me out. ;;) First time ko kasi makita ka personally..
hehe. wala lang. Di lang ako sanay. haha. uh, um..
After the freaky moment with Jody, we were called to
eat mirenda.. I got my food, and searched for a seat.
I placed my plate beside Wissa's plate. So there's
Wissa to my left and no one to my right. I told patch
to sit beside me.. Miggo immediatly said, "WAG!. .
naka save yan for *ahem*!" err..
hahaha.. fine, lumipat na lang ako ng seat. I sat at
the other end of the table that has a vacant seat on
my left. I placed my plate and went inside to get my
phone. When I came back, agghh.. kiligadigs.
Miggy's beside me and Jody in front of me.
(sa harap pa talaga eh! takot nga ako sayo)
hahahahaha.. =)) So, while we were eating,
Tita Abby was explaining about the fund raisers
thingy-ma-jiggy. hehe. I remembered my mom telling
me to listen very well coz when I come home,
she's gonna ask me a lot of questions, and i mean
A LOT! So there, talk talk.. talk. After the talking and
the explaining, I went back inside to fix my things
because im about to go home. So I was with Wissa
that time, she's putting her shoes on and im fixing my bag.
We were chatting and she asked me somthing like..
"why aren't you guys chatting?" I can't remember
the exact same words that she said. I was speechless,
i dunno what to tell her because I don't know why were
not talking that much. hmm.. bakit nga ba?
katorpehan? hahah.. Anyway, we're talking and
Jody and Miggy came. Jody wanted to play cards.
Wissa said "sure! tayong apat." Err....? 4?
I don't wanna play. :P We're sitting in a square table and
they played. la lang. haha.. err...?
I was daydreaming that time again. I wanna dream. ;;)
Julio, Martin and Miggo came inside and wathed them
play cards. After finishing the game, Miggo joined them
and played again. Wissa said that Miggo should exchange
seats with me because if he sits there, he'll see Miggy and
Wissa's cards. So aryt. We exchanged seats. Sooo, katabi
ko si Miggy. hehe. Err.. wala lang. I was holding my ugly
phone that time. I felt it vibrate, my dad's calling!!!! rar.
I looked at the time and it was already 4:40pm. Aww..
I answered the phone and my mom said that they'll be
there 5:00pm. I asked them if i could extend a bit. I'm
having fun even if im just sitting there, beside Him. My
parents didn't allow me. They said that there will be visitors
in our house soon, and i really have to go. Fine. So after
20 mins. I heard our car outside. My mom called again,
using my dad's phone. She told me that they're waiting
outside. I went oustide and told them to wait and give me
10 mins. They agreed. So, I was in a hurry. I don't want
to make my parents angry. I said to my friends "Guys..?
I gotta go. :( " aww.. So i fixed my things again, and see
if I forgot something. "THE DARE!!!" I came back and
searched for Miggy, I was running around the house.
haha.. then Miggo kept saying "wo ai ni" ay nako! naalala
ko tuloy. It made me nearvous. Miggy might here it.
err.. well, it all began when we were chatting, and i remembered
that i know some chinese words! i kept saying words that
Miggo does not understand. Then I thought he doesn't know
any chinese words. So I said, "wo ai ni...miggy.. :x" "..so much."
ack!?! naintindihan ni Miggo! nooo!!! since then, he kept
teasing me. rar.
Anyway..
I asked Jody where Miggy is. He yelled "miggy!!!!!!!!!"
err.. you don't have to call him, im just asking. :P
By the time I saw Miggy, I went to him. I was going to
hold his hand but I was rishing so parang, naging
shakehands lang. errr.. ooopsie.. hehe..
After that Miggy gave me the surprise.. yey!!
letter nga!! \:D/ kiligadigs!! hehehe.
Jody came, stood in front of us,
and said "hug naman diyan!!"
Miggy was like "err..uhh..i'm wet"
and I said, "basa talaga ako. ok lang?"
So, I hugged him. I hugged him so tight so that I'll remember
the feeling of hugging him. but.. he was shocked. He got
torpe. :( he didn't hug me. :((
burry burry sad. I don't wanna do it again. :(
astigadig sana eh. ..rar.