Saturday, May 27, 2006 @ 9:18 PM
Today didn't made me really happy. There's only one thing that made me happy. [and im not telling what it is]
Early morning, I woke up and used the comp. I was chatting with my friends when the phone rang. I answered it and it was Bianca. It has been a long time since she last called. She asked me if im available tomorrow and she asked for forgiveness because she's telling m this a day before. She was planning of going out tomorrow, we're gonna celebrate her b-day. btw, advanced happy b-day bianx!. haha, anyway. I asked my dad if I could go out tomorrow, but he said NO (with an angry voice.) I don't know why so I asked him. He said that tomorrow is a Sunday--A family day.
Oh! Really? I kinda lost date. I didn't realize that today is a Saturday. So, I told Bianx I couldn't go on her birthday because first of all,
short notice. Second, Sundays shouldn't be spent with friends. And last, well.. I don't think that they would allow me because I've been spending my summer having gimmicks with my friends in camp and I still need to finish my book report. argh. Im really sorry to disappoint you Bianx.
REALLY. Not knowing what i'll do today, I stood up, took my towel and took a bath.
After taking a bath, I grabbed by notebook, book, pen, cellphone, and the letters that Miggy gave me. I went downstairs and went to the garden. It was refreshing as I feel the breeze. It helped me clear my mind. I spent almost two hours reading the freakn book.
My brain hurts. So I paused for a while and just read Miggy's letters and txts. kiligadigs. Then back to the reading my book thingy. rar. While reading, it was getting a bit hot. I looked at my phone and it was already 3pm. ahh!! hehehe.. I was sweating. I went upstairs to dry up my sweat. AIRCON! yey.
---that's all for now.---