Thursday, June 08, 2006 @ 9:46 PM
06/07/06
A lot of things happened today.. Some were funny, some were weird and some just made me pissed.
These are the things happened today:
--------
Dad asking for a favor. I was using the computer when suddenly, my dad came to me, holding his phone and said,
"Ce...uhh..Gi! San si Celine?" I was gonna say downstairs but he said.."Gi, san cellphone ni Celine?" erm.. haha.. Her phone was beside me, so I gave it to my dad. Then he said.. "Tatawag ako ah, sagutin mo." I asked why, and he said, "May itetesting lang ako." so, okay. He called my sister's phone, and I answered it.
"Hello?"
"Gi, Magsalita ka."
"Hello!!" hehe. "Magsalita ka ng mahaba!""Ano sasabihin ko!?"
"Sabihin mo, 1..2..3"
"1.2.3."
"Ah, magbilang ka. 1-20."
"1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9........20."
"Ah, cge."
[hanged up the phone.]
?!?!
hahahahaha.. It made me laugh. Really.. I looked stupid. utu-uto ako. hehe
-----
Playing internet games with my sister. My sister was really bored, she does not know what she'll do today. I was playing Zest(an online riddle) a while ago. I stopped playing it because I got stuck on a certain level. Well, since my sister was bored, I asked her to help me get out of that level. I told her..."Ate, laro tayo ng Zest." She forgot what it was because it had been a long time since we last played it. "Yung riddle.. ..yung nakakatakot." I said. hehe. After that, she remembered it.. ..but she has another idea. "Angie!! May alam akong game.. riddle rin!" okay. So I sat beside her and we played the game. I can't remember the title of the game that we played, bsta! I was fun even if my sister cheated. hahaha.. After we finished the game, I went inside my parents' room and watched TV. I was getting a bit sleepy because it was cold and the bed was all mine.. My mom was downstairs and my dad was fixing his bike. Wee!!! I was about to sleep but then my sister called me.."ANGIE!! Halika! May nakita akong magandang game!" I got excited, and followed her. It was a cute game. There were 2 squirrels and there where chicks. While we were playing, it was getting boring. Good thing, my sister has another idea. She took some powder and placed some on the desk. "Tuwing makapatay ka ng chick, lalagyan kita ng powder sa mukha." said my sister. "Cge ba! Ako rin!"I said. So after playing the game, wow. We looked funny! Our faces was hilarious! haha..
-----
The Water balloonMy sister made a small water balloon. "wow!! gawan mo rin ako ng ganyan!" I said. :D hehe.. She looked at me and smiled. x_X She got a pin, and she was going to pop the balloon in front of me. I screamed saying, "No! no!! waaag!!!!" I didn't know what to do so I ran to my brother's room. I knew she wouldn't pop it there so I went near the TV. "Oi!! Wag dito!!" my brother yelled while watching basketball. So I ran back to our(my sister and my..)room, and went near the computer. I was begging my sister not to pop it but then my mom told us..."Ano ba!? Natutulog na kami!" "Si Angie eh!!"my sis said. err.. sorry. hehehe.. :P
-----
Angie, utu-uto.Yea, I am. hahaha.. So the story goes like this, I slept earlier than my sister. uhh.. soooo... I was sleeping and my sister gasped. "wow!!!" I got curious and I opened my eyes. "hahahaha!! utu-uto!!!!" My sister said. nyak!? hahaha.. kaasar. hehe.. un lang! :D