Monday, June 12, 2006 @ 3:18 PM
Last Gimmick
Woooo!! Yesterday was a blast! I enjoyed hanging out with my friends for the last time before school starts. :)
---------
I woke up 7:30am bacause I have some "work" to finish. :D An hour later, I remembered that I have a gimmick with my friends(Pia, Patch, Carline, Celine, Jody, Enzo, Miggo and Miggy) I was going to meet them at Rockwell, 1pm.
Getting ReadyI was chatting with Miggo until 11:30am. I told him that I was gonna take a bath, and i'd be back later. He was also gonna take a bath that time. So, sabay lang kami. haha.. Anyway, after taking a bath, I PMed him, asking if he would bring a jacket. Yea, he will, so.. I did too. I couldn't find my Nightmare Before Christmas jacket, so I just brought my plain white jacket. :P When I was ready to go, I messaged Miggo, telling him that I was gonna leave. He's gonna leave too, so.. Sabay lang kami. ..Ulit. Haha..
Meeting Patch, Pia, Carline and MiggoI was still at Libis when I texted Patch. I asked her if everyone was there, waiting for me. It seems that, Pia, Patch, and Carline just arrived. They were about to eat at Mcdo. I told kuya Alen, my driver, to slow down. "kuya Alen, bagalan mo naman magdrive o. Ayoko dumating ng maaga eh. hahahaha.."So he slowed down while I continued texting. *txt**txt**txt* We arrived at Rockwell at about 1:40 I think. I can't really remember. haha. Anyway, I went down the ground floor, but I forgot to take note where I was dropped. ooopsie.. hahaha.. I got to the basement and saw Pia, Patch, Carline. "ui! hello!! San si Miggo? wala pa ba? sabay lang kami umalis eh." I asked. Carline told me that he was ordering food. haha.. oh, okay. So I was soooo sleepy and I was daydreaming. I didn't notice that Patch was already taking pictures of me. SHE WON'T STOP!! hahahaha.. After a few minutes, the Santoses came. I first saw Celine, then Jody..then Miggy and last was Enzo.
Movie: Take the LeadWe went to get tickets for the movie. Pia and Patch won't stop bugging me. "Talk to him!!!" haha.. noooo!! don't they understand the meaning of TORPE?? hahahahaha.. kidding. :P So, when we were paying for our tickets, I opened my wallet and took some cash. Patch said she wanna borrow my wallet. I gave it to her but I didn't notice that my chat pic was gone. hehe.. daming iniisip eh. Then, I heard Jody screaming"WHOA!!" and Enzo laughing.. (tawa lang naman ng tawa yun eh. haha) Patch was smiling at me and told me..."Look at your wallet...:D" I looked and .....?!?!?!?! WHERE'S MY CHAT PIC?!?! argh! Patch took it and placed it in Miggy's wallet. I couldn't take it back because Miggy might want it.. so, fine. I still have a thousand chat pics at home. ..kidding. thou? dami naman nun! :P hehe.. anyway.. we went inside and looked for our seats. When we were already watching the movie, my phone was vibrating. I thought it was my mom calling.. I grabbed my phone and saw that TJ's calling.. WAAA!! we forgot about tj! hahaha... He txted me.. I showed his text to Carline. "let me handle this.." said Carline. haha.. aryt. so they were texting..*txt**txt**txt* hahaha.. I forgot to tell Carline that I don't have much load. So, after the movie, we went out to look for TJ. We were just standing outside looking for him.. haii..
To The Jumpie-Jumpy!Few min. later, he showed up. Woah. Asteeg ng suot ah? It was my first time to see him wearing pretty clothes[ehe.] I got used to seeing him wearing a plain white shirt, shorts then slippers. hahaha.. And his hair is all messed up. Well.. Today, his hair was neat. Anyway, when he came, Patch, Carline and Pia wanted to go to the "Jumpie-jumpy" You know.. Where the wall climbing is.. :) of course, the guys and I didn't want to go "jumpie-jumpy" for 30mins. We planned of splitting. The girls will go to the underground, while we, (the guys + gal) will go to the arcade. We first went to the underground. (TJ led us :) ) It was really tiring because he got confused where it was. haha.. It was so funny.. We were like a group of lost ducks. We were following him for a looong time. When we got there, Whew! Haii salamat!! "We're here!" Carline wanna go "jumpie jumpie", but then she changed her mind. I looked back and I was like.."where's TJ!?" whoa. freaky dude! bigla na lang nawala. ehe. di ko napansin. :P anyway..
We were standing there for.. hmm.. maybe 5 minutes? I dunno. So after a long decision-making, we headed back to the.... ..arcade? ..yea. We were walking back when Celine thought of making a different turn. (right?) While Pia, Patch, Carline and Miggo went to the longer way I was left with the Santoses. Celine led us to a "short-cut" [daw] :)
Arcade..When we got there, wooohooo! arcade. :D but.. I dunno, I didn't feel like playing. I just followed them. hahaha..
k.j. :P So hmm.. I felt shy(oh, why the hell am I so freakn' shy.) I was justt watching them play. nyahaha.. I saw Miggo playing[race cars] so I watched him. (btw, everytime I play racing w/ my friends, I
always "
accidentally" press the manual instead of pressing the automatic. yan tuloy, lagi akong natatalo. arrgh.. la lang, just sharing.) I got caught up watching the game and I didn't notice that Pia was already beside me.
Picture CardWe were waiting to get our picture taken. I was looking down. (you know, dun sa ledge. tama b?) hehe.. anyway.. As I gazed upon what I saw, I didn't notice Jody behind me. I could feel the heat when I saw his arms beside me. o_O Freaky, actually. I turned around and..
..da look!? reeeaaaaallllyyy freaky. haha.. Then all of a sudden he was doing something I could not remember. I think Celine took a pictue of us during that moment. wa? ehe. i dunno. hahaha..
[to be cont.]