Thursday, June 15, 2006 @ 11:14 PM
Whooops. I was too busy.
I wasn't able to post for 4 days. hehe.. so..Here are my posts, four days ago..
MONDAY.
Whoa. Today is my last day of
freedom. hahaha.. School starts tomorrow.
Gosh. I am so nervous. HS!! That's all im gonna say. :)
TUESDAY
First day of classes!
I woke up 15mins. late today. waah. Good thing my mom came and woke me up.
yey. hahaha.. The usual, took a bath, brushed my teeth, fixed my things.. blah, blah.. When my bus came, my knees were shaking. I was really excited.
I was TOO excited that I couldn't stop smiling! I saw my busmates once again. I missed them so much. I get along well with my friends from hihgschool than my friends from the lower levels.
Well, I don't have a lot of friends from gradeschool, I dunno why. hahahah.. I knew a lot from Allison's batch[3rd yr] oh, btw, I met Allison when I was in Prep. Since then, we were friends. saya! haha..
ANYWAY!
General Assembly-- Our principal announced the teachers assigned for each level. Our "former" CLE teacher, Sir Ruel, told us before that he won't be able to teach us in 1st year instead, he'll teach the 3rd year students.
At first, I never believed him. I thought he was just joking around. But when our principal announced the teachers for the 3rd yr, WOW. He's honest. haha.. aww.. Gr.7 was the best year EVER! haha.. so, after the Gen. Assembly, we were told to go to our buildings.
Highschool Building-- wow. really nice! haha.. I'm gonna miss the gr. 7 building.
Sections-- Made me nervous. Bianca, Bien and Jamie's section is 1. aww.. After Ms. Santiago announced the students from sec.1, section 2 was next. I was shaking. Hoping that Oan will be my classmate. "Claro...Claudio...Cruz..." WAIT.. everyone got confused about the Cruz thing. Why? haha.. because there was like.. 4.. yea, you heard me.. FOUR Cruzs in our batch..
We asked Ms. Santiago who.. and she said.."Oh! I'm sorry.. um.. Angelie? Angelie Cruz." bummer! Jo wasn't my classmate..If she was, she would be called before me. Coloquio then Cruz. aw. haha.. So, after that.. Intro.
Into-- We introduced ourselves to our new teacher, Ms. Calayag. Each of us was given a chance to go in front of everyone(classmates) and tell something about yourself. Name..Age..Birthday..Hobby..blah,blah,blah..etc. Class number 37(last) started the intro. Joy a.k.a. Karyl couldn't say anything. hehehe.. she was just smiling...too shy to speak.
[to be cont.]