Sunday, June 11, 2006 @ 11:52 PM
Ah, yes, Sunday. My Sundays are always spent with my family. You know, shopping, watching movies and stuff.
But today was different. We went to my grandparents' house.
MASSMass at 10:30! Haha. I was the first one to take a bath. ..lagi naman eh. haha. anyway, things were a total mess. I mean,
palpak! x_X grabe, I made a lot of mistakes today.
Strike 1:
We were in the car, when I saw myself in the mirror. Oh, no!! I haven't brushed my hair yet! Whooops!
Nakalimutan ko magsuklay. hehe. We were almost there, and my hair was all messed up!
Strike 2:
As I went down the car, my sister told me that my zipper was open. waah!! I noticed that this was the pants that I hate! The zipper was broken.. hahaha.. "Yan, kasi e! Kung ano-ano lang yung sinusuot! tsk tsk tsk." My sister told me. hehe. Well, good thing, my shirt was long! :D
Strike 3:
We were walking, when my mom looked behind and saw me having some dirt on my shirt. My sister told me that I have some
deodorant marks on my shirt. AHHH!!! So, I tried to remove it but it was too hard. :
So there, Haha! So humiliating. :P
ON OUR WAY TO MY GRANDPARENTS' HOUSEMy brother drove us half way there. At first, he was driving alright. Few minutes later, he was driving a bit fast. Faster and faster.. "Ano ba yan?! Francis, bagalan mo lang yung pagdrive! Hindi naman tayo namamadali eh!" My mom said to him. hahaha.. So after that, it was getting a bit loud inside the car. I couldn't hear the music, (hehe, I was singing. :P) It was getting loud because of my dad. He was talking loudly because he was explaining things to my brother. My brother stopped the car while my mom bought something. Food I guess. My mom came back and said, "Ray, ikaw na lang kaya magdrive? Nasestress ka kasi pag si Francis na yung nagddrive eh." So my dad drove us half way. ahh, silence. :)
(to be continued) ..i guess.