Friday, June 02, 2006 @ 1:43 AM
Today. Today? Well, my day was wated doing nothing. I was just in bed for hours. I never moved a muscle until I saw that it was already 4pm. waaah.. "Oh!! I gotta do something!" I said to myself. So, I stood up and took a bath. I spent like 1hr. in the shower, enjoying the nice cold water. After taking a bath, I used the computer, checked who's online, then signed out. btw, nobody's online. argh. Suddenly, I remembered that I haven't eaten breakfast and lunch yet.
Oh! so that's why I felt dizzy! hahaha... I needed to eat but I wasn't in the mood. haha.. So, anyway, I went back to bed and watched cartoons. Then I saw my sister comming in.
"Gie, si mommy?" asked my sister. I told her,
"Di ko alam eh. Umalis ata." Then, my sis asked where my brother is but I didn't know. So, she went back to bed. I got bored watching National Geographic Channel so I signed back in(YM). There were many users online from my Assumption Antipolo list, but there were only 2 in Camp Explore. grrr..
There's no one to talk to!!! I went back to bed since I have nobody to chat with. Few minutes later, I herd someone IMing me. It was Bianca! She left me a message saying " bye angie" then she signed out. ah? huh? hahaha.. sooo..
back to bed!I was about to sleep when I saw my dad comming home from..work(i think) I went downstairs, then to my mom's office. She was on the phone and was writing some reminders in a small post-it. I sat down and said nothing.
As soon as she hanged up the phone, she asked me.."kakagising mo lang?" hehe. I looked bangag. "Nope" I said. Then, she asked me a favor. She asked me if I could get her Cheetos Puffs upstairs. So I did. I went up, took the Cheetos and saw my dad using the computer. rar. I went back to my mom and gave it to her. I went to the gym room which is beside my mom's office. I turned on the TV, turned on the fan, sat on the couch and watched WWE. After a few mins, I wasn't wathing anymore. I was daydreaming. grr.. after the show, I turned off everything and went back to my mom. She told me that she'll check if the food is ready. It took her a long time to check so it made me wonder. I went to the kitchen but she wasn't there. So, I rushed back and used her laptop. bwahahaha.. Suddenly my mom came. Waaahh.. I immediatly minimized Miggo's webcam. btw, have I told you how cute his nephew is? ISHI!!! hahaha.. :P
anyway, my mom said.."Gamitin mo muna ung pc ah, dun lang ako sa taas. Sarado mo na lang ung aircon pagkatapos." ..with smiles on her face. haha.. huh? I thought that she's gonna get mad at me or something. Oh, well.. hahahaha.. Few hours later, it was getting dark outside. I was getting a bit scared so I told my friends that i'll be right back. I closed everything and went upstairs to my room. I turned on the computer and waited for it to finish loading. I got bored sitting and waiting so I looked for my phone. Oh! It was beside the computer where my dad is. I saw that my inbox was opened, and my dad was looking at me. I went back to my room and looked at my inbox again. It was selected until the 5th message which was sent by Miggy. Oh, no. So my dad read my txt messages!! Wait. I'm not sure if it was my dad or my nosy sister. hahaha.. anyway, I viewed all my past messages and I saw that there were 2 new messages. ARGH! It was only now that I saw it because SOMEONE already read it. grr... Good thing the phone number wasn't registered on my phone. haha. So, after that, I signed back in and chatted. Oh! Oh!! Jery is so cute!! hahahaha.. Celine, Miggy, Viny and Jery turned on their webcam and I was viewing it. ooohh!! hahaha.. la lang. I was chatting until I felt feverish and dizzy. I felt like I wanted to puke because of the my medicine. A cup full of chalk-flavored drink, eeeeww.. >:(
So I went to bed, but I couldn't sleep well. I was shivering and I couldn't breathe on my nose. I touched my neck and it was warm. It was 2am when I texted my mom, telling her that I felt sick. She went out of her room and checked me if I was alright. She said that I have a fever and she's gonna give me a biogesic. rar. I drank it and then told me to sleep beside her because our room smelled like nail polish. My sister was still painting her nails. hahaha.. So I went with my mom and slept beside them. My dad was on my right and my mom was on my left. It has been a long time since I slept beside my parents,I felt like I was 10yrs. old again and it brought back memories. (right now, im embarrassed to share this but this happened so i'll share it anyway.)
I slept well there because it was warm. :D There were pillows beside me and their comforter was thick. :P 5am, I woke up. I was already sweating even if it's cold. I went back to my room and saw that my sister was still awake. I told my sister to turn on the aircon for me because I felt like im on fire. bwahahahaha.. so she did, and I went back to bed. :P