Wednesday, June 07, 2006 @ 4:58 AM
Ugh. I was so pissed last night. I couldn't sleep well because of my dad. :(
So what happened yesterday, was that I woke up 7am and used the computer. I never got off my seat because I was waiting for someone(..or maybe I was just addicted to the computer)
The whole day, there were no one to chat with except for Marga and Miggo. I had a long chat with them(lagi naman eh) It was getting a bit late, maybe, 8pm. After a while, Enzo IMed, telling me that his brother is gonna use the computer because I was waiting for him.
Aww.. ang bait naman.. hehe.. Mr. Nice Guy nga. ;)
So then, "few" mins. later, I had to leave. I was chatting but my dad said I should sleep.. ..but it was only 9pm. ugh. so we were arguing. He was raising his voice a bit and I was talking back. sorry. I didn't mean to. Really.
dad: Angie, gabi na, matulog ka na.
anj: Maaga pa.
dad: Ako, matutulog na ko. (when he says that, he means that I should turn off the computer)
anj: Okay.
dad: Sarado mo na yan.
anj: Di po ako magiingay.
dad: [raises his voice] Isarado mo na yan! Matutulog na kasi kami!
anj: Di po ako magiingay.
dad: [pissed] Icontinue mo na lang yan mamayang umaga...
anj: [closes the computer]
dad: ..meron pa namang bukas diba?!
dad: [talks](hehe. di ko maalala ung mga sinabi niya eh.:P)
wooo.. I so love it when my dad gets mad. He's so funny..:P
btw, if you think I'm mean, disrespectful or something, I'm not.I'm just playing and he knows that im just prolonging our conversation so that.. ..well you know why i'm extending it. :)..if you don't, hehe, okay. :)
So, there. As you can see, nabitin ako sa pagyym. :P