Tuesday, July 04, 2006 @ 11:45 PM
No homework makes me bored, but too much makes me stressed.
Today, we didn't have any assignment nor any quizzes to review for tomorrow. aww..mehn.
CAI- argh! sudoku.. Not again!! grr.. sawang sawa na ako diyan! sumasakit lang ulo ko! I tried that during summer and it did nothing but hurt my brain. So during CAI, we played sudoku in our computers. I made a small mistake so I had to repeat everything. Sr. Iris saw that my page was empty. She thought that I couldn't answer it so she explained to me how to do it. aahh!! alam ko naman eh! :( fiiiiine. -_-
English- As a class, we went to the library to research about "Epics." Ayna and I were so confused because she kept saying that our group number is 5 while I said our group number is 6. So after going to the LRC, we went to the HS cafeteria for the reporting. Ms. Mendoza combined the groups. "groups 1,3 & 5 will stay here..[pointing to her left] while groups 2, 4 & 6 will stay on the other side." Monique's group got confused because they belong to grp.5, but Ayna won't stop saying that we belong to grp. 5. Waaa!! So ayun, nagpatalo na rin si Ayna. Grp. 6 nga kami. hehehe..
PE- Whoooopsie! I forgot that we have our PE class today. btw, our PE is um.. aerobics. More like dancing. So, I was wearing my red uniform and 15 pts. was deducted in my grade. :(
During PE, I was just sitting while my classmates ..uh. "dance." haha.. they were so funny! Parang TAE BO. heehee..
Departure- Hyper! I was so hyper when I got to the bus service. I ate waaaaay.. too much chocolate. haha.. Lizette and I enjoyed laughing and being crazy. :P We were really bored waiting for the other HS students.
As soon as I got home, I fell asleep. 7:20pm, I woke up. I turned on the computer and..wala. YM lang. I was suuuper
bored. I was chatting with Bianca, Miggo, Paolo, Miggy, and Czare. My status was "What can you catch, but can't throw? ..ANSWER ME!!" and Paolo & Czare PMed me, trying to solve the riddle. haha.. Anyway, I didn't use the computer for a long time because my sister needs to use the computer. I didn't know what to do so I reviewed my lessons. (im such a geek) When I got bored studying, I continued my scrapbook. While I was designing my scrapbook, my left hand turned red and itchy. Parang namamaga. I asked my sister what it was, and she told me that natetense ako. Really? oohh.. : I wonder why.. :D