Wednesday, July 26, 2006 @ 10:16 PM
In School...
Science.
We discussed our lesson on addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division of Scientific Notations. (I-2, tama ba? ehe..)Ms. Calayag called students randomly to answer her question. Coleen was called three times because she made a mistake in answering the questions. hehe..We were already laughing and saying like, uuyy.. fave ni ms. Hehe.. We weren't teasing(really) and we weren't laughing at her. We were laughing WITH her. :PI, myself, was called by our teacher. I was asked "+3 or -3?" She was checking if I was listening. haha.. My eyes were looking outside, that's why I was called.I was really listening but not looking(pwede ba un?!) "+3.. :D:D:D:D" I said with a big smile hoping that I got the right answer. "o? ano? ngingiti ngiti ka pa diyan. What's your answer?" She asked.
I just told you, didn't I?! "+3..:)" I said
AGAIN. "o cge." :l tss. So we continued the discussion of our lesson. :)
Math.
la masyadong makwento.
RECESS.
I told Jo-anne a really funny joke. "ano and kinaibahan ng taong nahulog sa 3rd floor at ang taong nahulog sa 6th floor?"
"ano?"
"pag sa 6th floor.. maririnig mo..
aaaahh.. *blag. (sound na nahulog)"
"pag sa 3rd floor naman..
*blag. ahhhh!!!"
hehehe.. [sana gets niyo.] Si Jo naman di nagets agad.. buong recess, nag aanalyze. hahaha.. Nagigil ako:)) hahaha.. rar...
Music.
We were (
a bit ) really late. It dosen't really matter. haha.. same old, boring discussions. hehe..
Math[2nd period]
Ms. Hilario calls the ballpen, the deadly weapon. Why? hahaha.. because it is a source of distraction. nyay. labo ko. hahaha.. :P
[i'll skip to the fun part.]
Inside the bus.
My eyes were closed. I felt the bus stopped. I opened my eyes and saw a white van carrying students(boys) from another school. Then I saw Lizette looking behind her. The van was behind her, and in front of me. gets? So, in short, the van was beside our bus. WAIT! ang labo! teka.. our bus kasi was a.. Kia L200...I think. ah, basta! hahahaha.. Anyway, It made me laugh when I saw her. "Kaw ah! yiheee... checkin' out da boyzzz ah?" hahaha.. She was denying.. haha.. then, Arra said "Ano un? (looks at the van) Oist! Angie ah! tinitingnan mo pala!" waa.. ako pa ngayon!? si Lizette kaya!! hahaha.. Afterwards, pinagtulungan na ko. "uuuuyy. angieeee.." nyay! hahaha.. Anyway.. We were laughing and all.. my cheeks hurts!!! hahahaha.. :P