Saturday, July 22, 2006 @ 10:48 PM
Lunch- Mom cooked us (dad and i) a really really delicious meal. It was an italian recipe. I can't remember what it's called, but it was something like a spaghetti. Mmmm... :P
anyway, it was 12:30 when I heard the doorbell. I remembered that my groupmates in our PE class were coming over to practice our dance. So I stopped eating, and went out to see who was outside... ..waiting.. ..standing.
AYNA!! hehehe.. She was the first one to arrive! :P
We went to the gym room and waited for the others. Sasheen came next. She was with Janica. "O?! Janica, bat ka nandito!?!" Ayna and I was shocked. (haha.. ang sama.:P) totoo naman eh! She belongs to a different group! haha, well.. anyway, we were still waiting for 3 more members. We got bored so I asked, "PS2 muna tayo!" hahaha.. So we played NEED FOR SPEED (a race car game.) We got bored again, sooo.. we played.. SONIC. hehe.. "Sus! yan lang pala lalaruin niyo. Nag PS2 ka pa! hahaha" Janica yelled. hehe.. sa bagay, meron naman sa gameboy. :P
After a while, someone knocked. [opened] It was Rona and Danica (with her mom.) YEA. that's right. Her MOM. So, there... "Yea! Si Kathia na lang." Ayna announced. When Kathia came, we started the practice. Ayna was giving the CD to me, "teka lang! ano gagawin ko diyan?!" I asked. nyahaha.. "i-play mo!" "san ko naman yan ipplay?" pretending that we didn't have any BOOMbox. nyahaha.. ka-boom! hihi.(labo) ANYWAY!!! "wala ka bang boombox?!" she asked. I couldn't say wala because, meron eh. haha.. I went to my mom's office and borrowed her boombox. I plugged it in and, yeah. We started practicing. (
music being played: Usher - Yeah) So (
we) they were dancing while I was chillin'. There were times that I was dancing with them, and there were times that I was just relaxing. [Hey! It's a Saturday ok? I
should be resting.] Kathia forgot the dance moves that we made so it was up to me to refresh her friggn' mind.
Our dance moves were not yet complete so we had to think of something. We watched an aerobics video of Cindy Crawford for our warm up(aerobics kasi dapat ung warm up eh. tss) Then watched a video of our last year Legacy Concert for the excercise(dance na dapat) It brought back the memories. awww.. 7-1. :P Soo... We danced until 4pm, I think. Then we ate merienda. Spaghetti. Mmmm.. This time it wasn't italian. :P
After finishing our food, we rested. Kathia was texting someone and asked us, "Pwede ba daw pumunta sila Faye dito?" "Punta siya." Ayna and I said. hahaha.. No one's stopping her. nyahaha.. And we're neighbors!! She can walk to our house. haha. btw, Janica already left. She went to Tiziana's house. Few minutes later, I heard someone outside. I saw Faye, Jem, Mej, Pauline, Lizette and a few more. (sorry, I can't remember) So aun, we were like 11 in the gym room. kasya naman eh. "Angie!! Gutom kami!!" They said. [ano ba yan, pumunta lang ba kayo para kumain!? sus.] "fiiine" I asked them, "gusto niyo ng pizza?" "CGE!!" they said. okay. I called the Pizza Hut(sorry, un lang kasi ung naaalala kong tel. no. eh..hahahaha.. 9111111, 9111111,9111111..pizza delivery! hahahahah) So there, I ordered 2 family size pizza. kasya kaya un? So there.. [dialed.]
"hello, blah blah blah.. may I take your order?" "2 family size meat lovers please." "may I have your name?" "Angelie Cruz" "your address?" "***" "what's the color of your gate?" "?! um.. beige." "okay, so your order is 2 family size meatlovers..?" "yea" "would you like to try our..blah blah blah.." "no thanks." "okay.. any additionals?" "none." "okay. so your bill is P838.50.." "um.. change for.. uh.. P1,000 please." "okay. The time is 4:06pm, blah blah blah... 30mins." "ok" "blah blah blah..thank you. good bye" As you can see, there are a lot of blah blah blahs. It means that I wasn't listening and I forgot what she said. hihi.. :P Oh! and, about the bill, :( I used my own money. huhuhu.. grabe! nagiipon ako ng pera eh! Do you know that I don't eat recess and lunch that much for a week and I save P500? grabe to ah! huhuhu.. but it's okay, my friends are so hungry eh! kawawa naman. naglakad sila at nakababad sa araw kanina. So there, When I came back in the gym room.. they were just sitting, talking..
laughing esp. Lizette. grabe tawa niya ah! haha.. She was laughing so loud because of a picture message she saw on someone's phone. It was Gloria Arroyo's eyes when you look at it up side down. A friend of mine from camp already sent me that picture message. benta! haha. When the pizza arrived, we ate. Mmmm.. hahaha.. After eating, Tawanan. haha..
Everyone already left except for Ayna, Sheen and Kathia. Faye and Lizette went out for a while, they'll be back later. 6:00, Kathia had to go. 6:25, Sheen also left, she was gonna attend mass. Faye and Lizette came back with their tired looks. They stayed for a while but few minutes later, it was getting dark.. so they had to go home. "Pano kayo uuwi?" I asked. "ako, maglalakad lang. lapit lapit lang ng bahay ko noh."faye replied. "ako, mag ttricycle" Lizette said. "Mag ttricycle ka pa? pwede mo lang kaya lakarin!" I told her. "di naaa.." she said. hehe.. fiiine. So they already left. "Aww.. tayong dalawa na lang Angie" said Ayna. "BONDING TIME!!" I took my camera and we took pictures. nyahaha.. vaiiin.
"Grabe, Ngayon ko lang nalaman na.. ang dami niyo palang 1st yr. na taga Filinvest!" Ayna was shocked.
"Onga e. haha.. super daming Assumptionista dito! hehehe"
When her parents was already outside, waiting in the car, Ayna told me "Ay! nandiyan na sundo ko. hehe" Aww.. alright. Magisa na lang ako.. heehee.. and I was sleepy. My parents went outside, my sister was still in school, my brother...hmm.. gumimmik? hehe.. soo.. home alone. I opened the computer and YMed. haha.. so there..