Monday, July 31, 2006 @ 10:52 PM
My day today was pretty tiring. I was really hungry and really tired.
---
During our CLE class, Ryna, Kristine, Ocelle, Cza, Angel and I were having a presentation. We were standing in front of the class while Ryna gave instructions for the activity. While playing the game, Angel suddenly teased me.."Tibo ka! Hahaha.." I denied. Of course, I'm not a lesbian! A lot of people asked me.."tibo ka ba?" ..since last year. argh. Sa bagay, parang "boyish" ako manamit eh. hehe.. :P Anyway, we forgot about the game because we were too busy arguing. "Kristine! Angel! Angie!" Ryna yelled. "Ay! Oo nga pala!!!!" so we asked the question.."Who is Abraham's son?" GO!!!! Students rushed to the board and began answering. Soon, the game was over and we were asked by our teacher to go back to our seats.
After lining up, we waited for the next teacher. Our VP, Ayna, and our Sec. Angela, stood in front of the class and tried to shush us down. Ayna announced that the officers had a new project. So ganito yun, if ever you need to know the HWs, upcoming quizzes/tests, or something.. TEXT THE OFFICERS! hahaha.. For Globe subscribers, text Ayna the VP! For Smart subscribers, text Natasha the Asst. Sec.! For Sun subscribers, text Angela the Sec.!!! hahaha.. astig toh ah! hahaha..
Here comes the
Whoa part.
During our Filipino class, Ms. Francisco prepared a game for us. So, the class will be divided into two groups. The left side will be group A and on the right, group B. Each group will have a representative for each question. That student will sit in front of the class(syempre nakaharap sa klase.) where there's chalk, board, bell and of course, a chair. Pabilisan toh ah? You will listen to the question while sitting, and when you think you know, the answer, ring the bell then write your answer on the board. :D By the way, there's also a board for the group. gets? So there's 4 boards. 1 for each group and 1 for the individual answer. The board for the group is for "steal." If the student couldn't answer the question given, any group can steal. (sorry kung malabo ah?) hahaha.. So there. After a few rounds, I volunteered. I knew that I couldn't answer but still.. hahaha.. my group forced me! grr.. Forceful! Oh well, di rin naman ako makakatakas eh. hehe. lahat dapat sasagot. :P So there. I sat in front. Rona was beside be, which means, she's my opponent. hehe.. "For 5 points.." WAAHH!!! Obviously, the question is really hard. Everyone gasped(tama ba?) So, when Ms. Francisco was about to ask the question, she saw something. Something that was forbidden by the school. (Drugs?! huwaaat!? hahaha.. No! Well, yea.. It's not allowed in school but.. It was different.) CELLPHONE. yari ka. bawal na bawal yan. hahaha..
It was under Rona's chair. "Naku! Anu yan?? Cellphone ba iyan? Bawal yan!" said Ms. Francisco. I could see my classmates' faces. Their eyes were wide open so was their mouths. Rona was about to reach for her phone, unfortunately, Ms. Francisco got it. We were all scared because.. naku, kung magalit un.. sobrang nakakatakot. Good thing she didn't get mad. -whew. She just told Rona to explain it to Ms. Marah, our class adviser. Then, Ms. Francisco told a story about an incident that happened in the gr.5. She was discussing, when suddenly, *tan.nan.nan.nan.nan.nan.nan...*(twinkle twinkle little star) WHA! nagulat daw sila.. tumahimik lahat. then..*tan.nan.nan.nan.nan.nan.nan...* with a louder sound. She walked around the classroom and listened. She was wondering were the sound was coming from. When she saw the student who has the phone she showed it with a face that was priceless!! hahaha.. It was so funny.. hehehehe.. :P
To the tiring part...
Dismissal. Kathia, Ayna, and I planned of staying in school until 6:40pm. We practiced our dance steps for our PE class tomorrow. As soon as we were dismissed, I stayed in the HS caf. to do my hw, and to review. It took me 1hr and 30 mins. haii.. While I was studying, Ayna and Kathia practiced at the MME upper Kiosk. As soon as I finished, I ran. So I got there looking harassed. hahaha.. aun.. non-stop dance for 1hr. hehehe.. While we were dancin', I was like.. WOAH!!! wait! "guys! napaginipan ko toh ah!! omg!! gantong ganto ung nangyari!! dito pa!! freaky!!" I said.. "Weh? Ang freaky mo angie!!" said Ayna.. *cursed*-Kathia. hahaha..
btw, I was really hungry. I haven't eaten breakfast, recess, lunch that time. argh. really busy to eat? haha.. :P well..
anyways, I gotta go.. it's already 10:52 in my watch.. :) gunyt.