Thursday, July 27, 2006 @ 11:46 PM
Needs Time For Friends.We weren't able to eat recess and lunch together in school. During recess, Jamie, Bianca and Bien were practicing their dance steps because they'll have their practical test in PE today. Then, during lunch, Kathia and I practiced our dance steps. We were enjoying because we looooove our dance. nyahahah
ID!!
Our VP, Ayna, distributed our school IDs. I got mine and I looked at it...uh. "HEY!! Typo..typo..typo.." My address was ..Vilinvest East.. huwaaat?!
Vilinvest?? arrgh.. Filinvest kasi dapat diba!? I asked my classmates (neighbors) if their IDs has an error or something. "ui! ano nakasulat sa ID niyo? Yung address.." "Filinvest East..bakit?" "Ah, wala wala."
Daya!! Tama ung sa kanila! arrrgh.
Lance.. is.. is... is GAY?!I was beside my brother watching him use the computer. (It's obvious that I was bored.) "ANGIE! Halika..dali!" my sister yelled from the other room. Grabe! lakas ng sigaw! I ran to our room and I saw her watching ET. (entertainment tonight) They had a news about a member from
N*sync who was GAY.

-ouch, mehn. LANCE IS GAY! I'm heartbroken.huhuhu.. He was my first crush[gr.3] aww.. hanggang ngayon, crush ko pa rin siya!! arrrgh. Bakit ba kasi ang mga gwapo, bading?! arrrgh. Isa pa ung sa Queer Eye for thr straight guy. haii.. sakit ng puso ko.. NYEK.. haha. de, joke lang.. sigh. He's the guy wearing blue.

You think I'd forget?
Happy 17th birthday KUYA Miggo!!
hampftee buurrrday. hahaha..