Tuesday, July 25, 2006 @ 12:59 AM
No Classes.
I thought that classes were suspended because of GMA's State of the Nation Address or as we call, "SONA." It was because of the bad weather, mehn. haha.. So while I was watching SONA, I was like, "WAIT! WAIIIT!!" haha.. I was taking down notes because our AP teacher gave us an assignment about this. tss.. You know me, I'm a slow writer. hihi.. So after watching it, I fell asleep. I woke up at around 6:45pm and the usual, talked to my friends. Unfortunately, there was this friend of mine who was copying me. I hate copycats, that's why the people I was talking to were affected. I got mad at them. :( I'm sorry. I was in a bad mood.
Freak of Nature.
My sis and I were really bored. We kept saying this words over and over again.."frik a- nature." "furik a-nature." hehe.. such a weirdos huh?