Thursday, July 06, 2006 @ 10:10 PM
I didn't go to school today.
Here's the reason why. yep. That's my medical certificate.
I woke up 6:20am because I have to give Selena the fishing net and the 3 jars for our En. Ed. subject. When the van arrived, I gave it to her and went back to bed. 7:00am, my mom woke me up. She told me to eat breakfast. Wee!! breakfast in bed. :P
Anyway..
9:30pm(I think.) Enzo and I were chatting..but.. it was sooooo..freakn..
non-sense!! We were so bored. We were like.. :):):):) , :P:P:P:P, =P~=P~=P~=P~, :l:l:l:l, :)):)):)):)), ;;);;);;);;), >:)>:)>:)>:).. and so on... KALABUAN!! After that, he invited me to play chess. I accepted it and the game begins. I told him that I wasn't good at chess, and he said that he wasn't either. talaga lang ah? While playing, his brother, Miggy, PMed me telling me that Enzo is really good at chess.
loko yun ah!!! Well, we weren't able to finish the game because my mom told me to rest. :(