Friday, July 14, 2006 @ 10:52 PM
We had the try-outs for the softball club. It was pretty tiring
but super fun!! Kristine and Christine changed their minds of joining the try-outs. When they heard that there will be try-outs for softball club today, there were like.."err.. nevermind.." They wanted to join, unfortunately, they forgot their softball attires. :( So they had to go to another club. This is the 2nd week of club choosing, which means, it's the 3rd or Final Choice of clubs. I think they went to the YFC club. hehehe...Oh well. After changing my clothes, I waited for my other batchmates(Gen, Gail, Denise and Kat) As soon as they came, Gen and I played catch in the middle of the road. nyahahaha.. (the road was closed. No cars. ;P) When ate Kam-kam came, she gathered everyone and gave instructions. She said that the softball club will only accept 20 members. aww..mehn! We were like...20+!! :(
Before the try-outs, there was this this junior(3rd yr.) who came to me and asked, "do you have a ball?" I said, "yea...?" So she asked me to play catch with her. "Hi, what's your name? :)" she asked while getting ready. "Angelie. :D" ..the heck?!?! I don't want anybody calling me angelie (except for the teachers of course.) GRR.. Angie na lang kasi sana diba?! haha.. so anyway, "I'm Laya.." (..right? I kinda forgot :P)
We played for a while but then we were called for an announcement. After the announcement.. Gail, Kat and I played catch. While playing, a ball suddenly hit me on the shoulders. "AAHHH!!!"I
whispered. (oi! di ako sumigaw ng sobrang lakas ah!) haha..Denise "accidentally" threw the ball at me. "accidentally" ah! haha.. Kidding. :P So, hmm..
Ms. Soto asked me if I'm interested to join the softball varsity. I said no. hehe. I'd rather join the softball club than be in the varsity. heehee.. Gosh! everybody's asking me the same question over and over again!
"Are you joining the softball varsity?" "Why not?! Sumali ka kaya!!"nyahahaha.. no thx. :)
there's nothing more to share. We did nothing but play catch. hehe.