Sunday, July 16, 2006 @ 10:35 PM
Sunday + studies + cram=
STRESS.Yes, today was pretty stressful. After attending mass, my family and I went to Mercury Drug Store. My mom had to buy something to cure my sore eyes (tama ba?). So after that, we went to Shangri-la. My sister didn't go with us, and I do not know why. We ate lunch, and then we went to this store where they have all the electronics and stuff (I can't remember the store name.) My brother, Francis and I bought new earphones because our old ones are busted. So after buying the earphones, we went to National Book Store to buy an index card. Then, we had to go home. I still have some assignments left. As soon as we got home, I stayed in the gym room where I did my homework. I always enjoy staying there because it's quiet and when I get tired of studying, I can relax and clear my mind by exercising. nyahaha.. So yea, I was studying and doing my hw until 7:30pm. It was getting really dark outside so I went upstairs to my parents' room. There, I continued my assignments. I was rushing so that I could finish early. That way, I have spare time to write an entry here in my blog. So, my day ends here. I'm gonna sleep already. Goodnight everyone!