Wednesday, July 12, 2006 @ 8:16 PM
Early morning, it was raining sooooo hard. These are the times when we wish for suspension of classes. As our first subject began, we were restless. The day was too gloomy to be hyper. We were all sleepy, esp.
me. Last night, I went to bed at about 2:30am. I was reading my Kawil I because we're gonna have the test today. So anyway, the usual, discussion of lessons. We had our Math exams by the way. I was able to finish ahead of time so I was able to review my answers. After our math subject, we were fixing our chairs while waiting for the next teacher, Ms. Reyes(Ms. Babeth) Out of the blue, Section 1 were yelling "YEY..woohooo!!" and we were like.."..." hehe. :P After a few seconds, we heard section 4 screaming like they won in a lotto or something. "suspended? suspended??" everyone asked. Pretty soon, all the sections were screaming except for us. Our VP, Ayna, came back inside our classroom after talking to our T.I.C. "Woohoooo... Suspended!" she said while
jumping up and down.. Yey! So we were screaming like a bunch of wild monkeys. kidding! :P (naku, baka patayin ako ng section ko!)
We didn't notice that Ms. Reyes was already standing in front of us. "g..gir..girls??"
Our secretary, Angela, was trying to calm us down,"sec.2, Silence.."
... hehe.. biglang tumahimik ung class. :D Ms. Reyes explained to us some things we need to know,"since limang minuto na lang ang.." Our C.A. came. "Excuse me Ms., may I..?" Ms. Santiago told us that classes are suspended and that we would have our lunch right now and go home at 12. No one reacted.. as if we didn't hear her. :P hahaha.. Anyway, Ms. Babeth continued explaining."Since limang minuto na lang ang naiwan sa ating klase, hindi na tayo makakaputa sa LRC para magresearch. Meron akong few reminders.." blah..blah.. :P
So after that, we were dismissed.(wow. 5 mins. lang ung AP class)
When I got home, I rested.
I made a
new design for the locker names. cute.While using the computer, my brother, Francis, asked me if I wanna play softball. uukkii!! hehehe.. We were playing softball under the rain. ;) Weee.. saya. :D