Wednesday, July 05, 2006 @ 11:57 PM
Terrible day.
Lunch time, my bestfriends[bianca,bien,jamie and jo-anne] and I ate our lunch at the HS caf. While we were eating, I coughed. I turned back and continued coughing. I couldn't control it ; I couldn't stop. Jo, Jamie and Bien was shocked and worried.
"o?! Ano nangyari??" I dunno either. My chest hurts so badly. I really couldn't stop coughing. A minute have passed, I was still coughing. My stomach hurts so bad, it ran out of air. I couldn't breathe. I was turning red according to Bien.
"o? Bat ka umiiyak??" Jo-anne wondered.
"??" I touched my right cheek and felt the tears. I ran to the drinking fountain but it was useless.. I was still coughing. As soon as I stopped coughing, I was able to breathe. I was breathing really deep and really really fast. yung parang hinihika. My hands was already shaking and namamanhid. Bien and Oan rushed me to the clinic. When we got there, they left and the doctor asked me some questions. She gave me a medicine and told me to go and rest. So I was lying on the bed, trying to relax. I fell asleep fo a while but I suddenly woke up. I asked the doctor if I could go back to the HS bldg. because I didn't want to miss any lesson. I would be hard for me to catch up if I missed a new lesson. She allowed me to go back.
It was already 2:00pm and I missed AP class. So after that, Filipino then English class. As soon as I came, I looked for our CA. She was in sec. 4, discussing a lesson. Uh-oh..
Eepal lang ako sandali.. So I was like..
"uh.. um.. e..excuse me ms.." all of the sec. 4 students was looking at me.. x_X I showed my clinic permit to Ms. Santiago and she told me
"oww.. alright. Are you going home? ..okay okay.. :)" err.. I wasn't able to speak. hehe.. After going to the i-4, I went to my section..
"?!?!?!?!"Where's my classmates!? Where's the teacher?? o_O I went to the HS caf. and saw 2 groups discussing about
.."things" I asked them where Ms. Francisco is. They told me that she was in the AVA. oohh.. aryt.. so I went there and saw the other groups and our teacher. I showed her the clinic permit and she said
."ay, ocge.. ..join my class." then whispered
[kawawa naman.] NYAY! hehehe..
-----
When I got home, my mom and I went to the Medical Center to have a check up. The doctor told me that I have bronchitis and rhinitis.
[wazzzat??] I was asked to rest for 5-7days. :( After that, we went to Shangri-la. Bianca texted me out of the blue. She said that she saw our car. I replied "tlga? aling car ba?" While waiting for her reply, we went down and heard someone calling my name.
"Angie..Angie!!" ?? I looked back and saw Bianca withe her mom. It was already 7:30pm and I wondered why she's going to the mall. Oh well.. After that, we went to Mercury Drug. I was just following where my mom was going. My mom gave a list of all the medicine that I needed. When the.. err.?[what do you call the one that gets the medicines for you??] ..gave the medicines, I was like.. WHOA!! Ang dami!! After that, we went to Toby's to buy some softball equipments.
We got home a bit late. I was forced to eat dinner. >:( grrr.. fiine.. I finished eating and rushed upstairs. Suddenly, my mom stopped me. She said that I have to drink my medicines first. :( aryt. So I did and rushed to my room. I saw my sister using the computer and my brother resting. tumatambay lang.
"Kuya!! Catch!" I said. He was alert and he was ready to catch the ball[softball] I threw it but then he..uh.. pushed it.
"OWWWWWCH!!! ANG TIGAS!" he yelled. hehe.. erm. Softball kasi yan dba?
"akala ko malambot! yung laruan lang."[like my soccer stress ball]
Haii.. maraming taong namamatay sa maling akala. heehee..