Thursday, August 10, 2006 @ 1:40 PM
CLE test was really easy!! yeah! *nagmukha ba akong mayabang?..suuurriii* Well, HEALTH. arrgh.. yun! ang hirap!! dami kasing nimememorize e! huhuhu.. 2nd to the last part!! ehe? I dunno what to answer. argh. oh, well.. tapos na e. hahaha.. Next test: English and Int. Science.
During our Math class.. UT2 scores were given. yey!! when my name was called, I waited for Ms. Hilario to give me my test paper. Before she gave me my paper, she grabbed my wrist and whispered, "I'm so happy. Look at your grade, there was a huge improvement. Keep it up." "uh. hehehe.. thank you Ms." Woohoo.. Chapter test kc e! medyo mababa ako sa chapter test. hehe.. lahat nmn dba?
The people in front heard Ms. Hilario but they didn't react. -whew. When I came back to my seat, Cza and Toni kept asking me.."ano grade mo?" haha... yoko nga sabihin. I never.. NEVER say test score [acad. pag non-acad, sinasabi ko. hehe] . Even if my grade is high or low, I never tell it to anyone. I don't want anybody judging me. wahahaha..
Anyway, I gotta go.. I'm gonna study for the exams tomorrow.