Tuesday, August 22, 2006 @ 11:15 PM
hmm..hmm..
Science ClassOur teacher told us to form 6 groups. I was with alex[esguerra] cza, toni, kathia and some other members(really sorry, I can't remember, d kc nagsasalita e. yan. di ko tuloy napapansin. hehe) Anyway, we were asked to solve a jigsaw puzzle "jugsaw pussel daw" ehehe.. But, there's one piece that does not belong to the puzzle. That piece will be given to another group. so parang exchange lang. eheh.. Oh! And we were told to maintain our silence.
no talking. hehe.. Alex, Toni and I were the only ones that solved the puzzle. Cza was talking. "Yan, cge, tama yan.. diyan yan!" uh, thanks for the help cza. :)) Anyway, we were the first one to finish. (
We.. ) They, thought of just raising their hands instead of shouting what we[our grp.] found out from the puzzle. Ms. Calayag told us to yell e. So it was dead silent when I shouted "T." hala.. tingin lahat sakin.. sorry, istorbo ata. hehehe.. When everyone, incuding our group was done, we were told to go back to our seats. "What word did you form from the groups?" Our teacher asked. "motion!!" I shouted, hahaha.. la na yang recitation!! ok na yaaan. basta may sagot. :)) So, tama naman.. tus tanong uli. "What is motion?" No one answered. "oh, how did you know that motion occurred?" asked us again. Everyone answered
because of energy..work..blah blah.. as they recited. hehe.. "noo, how did you know?!" she asked us again. I thought about it and.. hmm.. hehehe.. once again, it was dead silent, as if we were in a chapel. HEHEHE..
AH!! I raised my hand and answered.."Ms., because I saw it." =)) wahahah.. trip ko manloka ng teacher ngayon e. Doi, nakita ko naman talaga na may motion e, kasi gumalaaaw. hehehe.. cge, gtg na. gonna sleep. sorry bitin. :D gunyt!