Saturday, August 12, 2006 @ 11:09 PM
In SchoolSaturday, A day to rest. Unfortunately, we were told to go to school to take the Quarterly Test. :( aww..mehn. well, it was okay, I guess.. :)
So during our study period, we reviewed our notes. Our proctor for this period was Ms. Santos. ;) hihi.. santos. Anyway... We offered 15 minutes of our time to pray the rosary. While praying, I wasn't sitting properly. I saw Ms. Santos staring at me. whooopsie. sorry. hehehe.. so I stood up for a while and sat down properly. Ok na? I looked at her and she was still staring! wha?? Was it because there were notebooks on top of my desk? I'm not even touching it! ehe? I was uncomfortable while praying. nyahaha... So anyway, we were reviewing for 2hrs. 1 hour for study period -15 minutes (for praying) and 1 hour for recess. I could see that everyone was holding their notebooks during recess. hehe.. todo aral ah? :)
15 minutes before the bell rang, I was in the washroom, fixing my hair of course. nyahaha.. then Bianca, Jamie and Jo-anne went inside.. "daliiii..angie! Hakila.." Bianca said while walking to a cubicle..the big one. ehehe.. Jo-anne and Jamie followed.
where's Bien?I went with them and Bianca took her phone from her pocket. :)) baaaad. :P then, we were already taking pictures. With her digital camera. hahaha :D here's some pics. :P


The bell rang and we had to go back to our classrooms and take the test. I went back to my classroom and fixed my things. Took my fave pen..
[[here's my fave pen.. click!! hehe]] ..and prayed. *gasp* I was so nearvous. So scared.
Our proctor, for this was Ms. Marah Santiago. hehe.. While answering the test, she was in front of me. wahh.. I was the one seated nearest to the entrance door. Ms. Marah was standing there. ehehe.. she could see my answers. huhu.. ;)) WALA LANG!