Tuesday, August 15, 2006 @ 11:22 PM
Last Night Was A NightmareYesterday, I fell asleep at around 8? 9:00? :D I can't remember. hehe.. anyway, I suddenly felt cold in the middle of the night and I woke up. I couldn't go back to sleep coz my sister was still awake and the lights were on and so was the television. My eyes were closed, trying hard just to fall back to dreamworld. :( I just couldn't. It was getting colder and colder and I was sweating. I touched my neck and it was suuuper hot. I wanna call my mom but I knew that she's gonna scold me or something.
An hour has passed and I couldn't sleep. I gave up and called my mom. There's nothing I can do if she gets mad at me for getting sick, that's how I'm gonna learn not to get wet when it's raining.
So I texted my mom.."mommy, masama pakiramdam ko." I knew that she'll read it as soon as possible. She came in and the first thing that came our of her mouth was, "Ano? May sakit ka na? Nagpapaulan ka kasi e." :( ". . ." She touched my neck and felt the heat. "May lagnat ka na nga."She said to me. ". . ." She went back to get some medicine for me. :( I drank it and.. dizzy dizzy, im feeling dizzzzzy.
Feast of our Lady of the AssumptionEarlier this morning, we celebrated our Feast of the Assumption, or as we call it, Assumption Day! :D We had a mass and there were 3 priests. hihi.. All 3 were from a different country[i think. or was there only 2?] :D anyway, during the mass, we were really bored. Clara, and I were checking out Coleen's wallet coz we were super bored. hehe. Clara checked my wallet and I forgot to remove 3 pictures out. hehe.. good thing those pictures were hidden.. wahahaha.. When the mass ended, we sang our final song which was really disturbing. The song was Assumpta est Maria.
assumpta est maria..
assumpta est maria..blah..blah..gaudent angeligaudent angelilaundantes benedicum dominum ,
laundantes benedicum dominumblah blah..*pasensya na sa spelling, di ko alam ung spelling e. ibang language kc. :D
Anyway, the angeli part was kinda freaky hearing everyone(as in
everyone) in the school saying my name all at the same time. My classmates were also looking at me every time they say gaudent angeli. huhu.. the tune of the song was holy so it felt like the lord's calling me. really freaky. wahahaha..
Recess. Annelle and Coleen's Birthday CelebrationWe were gonna surprise Annelle and Coleen with a cake. I got busy trying to distract Annelle by asking her, "samahan mo ko sa banyo." "samahan ko sa drinking fountain" "tambay muna tayo." wahahaha.. It was so hard because it was getting a bit obvious. hihi.. :P As for Coleen, it was taken care of Kit. hehehe.. yeah! :P I went to check if the cake was ready but Jamie forgot to write their names on the cake. nyay. hahaha.. so I told her to just write their names on top of the chocolate fudge. I hurried back and told Kit that everyting was ready. We went in and I was like, why were the lights off? I wonder.. kita naman sila e! :)) lang kwenta. hahahaha.. anyway, we sang huffy buurrday and shared the chocolate cake with one another. I wasn't able to eat much because I was busy changing to my red uniform. They were taking pictures and eating cake while I was changing. heehee.. 5 minutes before 10, I came back. "O?! Angie? bat ngayon ka lang?!?!" Bianca yelled. I was like. Whoa. Ms. Marah told us to form our line at 10:00am. hihi.. I took 3 bites from the cake and, "WAIT!! "nakakataba to!!!!!!" heehee.. diet ba? hehehe.. ayoko lang tumaba.[pero hindi DAW ako mataba.. weh, flattered. jooooke.] :P So I just took group pics. (wala ako sa ibang pics)
Happy Birthday Coleen and Annelle!Assumpta Theater: Ambon, Ulan, BahaSo, we were asked to go to the assumpta theater to watch Ambon, Ulan Baha. The show was great but during the show, I felt sick. I forgot to drink my medicine! so, I slept for a while. I wasn't able to sleep peacefully because my classmate beside me was a bit noisy, kinikilig siya e.(peace!) haii.. so anyway.. un lang naman nangyari dun. :D
Highschool Talent Show (HS caf.)(in a hurry.. tagalog na para mabilis.. madami pa akong ippost e.. k? :D)
2:00 daw ung uwian. maya-maya.. snabi na 2:30 na ung uwian kasi may talent show pa. nu baaaa.. pero, ok lang naman, maganda.
1st to perform, 1st yr! cla monique. banda na pala sila ah? wahahah!! joke lang. :D ung sumunod, 2nd yr. sumayaw ata cla. di ko nakita e. sumunod nun, 3rd yr. banda uli. ehe.. tus 4th yr.
blahh..blah.. umuwi na, nsa bahay na.
the end.