Wednesday, August 30, 2006 @ 12:57 AM
Sorry, I wasn't able to post for more than a week[ah, d naman, mga 5 days lang :D] . I've been really busy with my homework and stuff. :D [in short, tinatamad ang ako magpost. wahaha!! kidding]
08.25Last day of our Linggo ng Wika thingy-ma-jiggy. We went to school wearing our filipino costume. The teachers wore dresses blah blah, our principal wore something..odd.. [I can't really recall..] while we, the students, wore all sorts of filipino costumes. Some wore dresses, some, farmer, and uh.. etc. :P There were only a few students from our batch who wore barong, and I was one of those students.
We went to the Multi-purpose bldg. to watch some presentations from the different grade/year levels. The teachers also prepared a presentation for us and it was cool. ;)
After the presentations we had a long recess[1 hour.] Then, we had our regular classes.
Math: The usual, speed test, drills and exercises.
AP: Ha! Kinda weird. Before we began our lesson, we had to pray. "Prayer leader!!" everyone yelled.. "Sino and magllead sa atin sa pagdasal?" asked our teacher. "Angie!" they said. Whooopsie! I forgot.
...
WHOA! ako pala!! hahaha..*slow. [so papunta na ko sa harap.] While walking, Jana was like, "Fangie... si Wangie.. Fangie-banji" :)) hehehe.. narinig ni ms. :P "ayan.. ..ang ating gentleman ay ang magdadasal.." *gentleman!?* o.O hahahaha!!! anyway.. after the prayer,
lessons. ugh. boring..
Filipino: We were told to go to the year 3 section 2(?) I think.. and do our presentation. wahaha!! bsta. :P pati na rin ung sa gr. 7 :D whoa. stage. hahahaha
Club: softball.. booorriiiiiing! hmpf.
monday 'till todayThe usual. school stuff.
(can you see what time it is? -_- zzZ..)
(unedited post)