Wednesday, August 09, 2006 @ 8:57 PM
Today was just an ordinary day. We had our Algebra exams and AP quiz earlier this afternoon. It was alright.
During our Science class, our teacher called the attention of those who missed a quiz.
"..you know who you are..." she said. She didn't call the names.. I don't know why. hm.. Well, I know that I'm part of those who missed a quiz. She told us to see her during lunch break to take the quiz. Lunch break, I was about to leave the classroom and go to the section where my bestfriends were. Section 1!! hehe.. When I was about to leave the room, my (
former seatmate) classmate, Kristine called me.
"Angie!!" "??" "science." she said. oohh!! hehe.. I forgot about that. :P So we went looking for our teacher, Ms. Calayag.
"Asan ba?!" We had a hard time looking for her.
"Ah! sa faculty!!!" hehe.. So we went to the HS faculty office downstairs. *knocks*
"Good afternoon, excuse me.. where's Ms. Calayag?" a teacher answered us,
"she's not yet here." "okay, thank you ms." We left. We went to the C.A.'s office to ask Ms. Marah. *knocks*
"Excuse me Ms. Marah, do you know where Ms. Calayag is?" I asked.
"I think she's in the faculty office. If not, maybe she's in the teacher's lounge." "Okay, thank you ms." we said.
"pst, Kristine.. San yung teacher's lounge??" "di ko rin alam eh. ehehe.." gosh, we're still not used to this place[HS bldg.] nyahahaha.. we asked some people where it is and they said that it's the faculty office. hehehe.. ooookaaay? So we went back to the faculty and asked again. Another teacher answered us and said that she's having her lunch. nyay. fiiine..
"Sooo..? Kristine, ano? kain na lang muna tayo?" hehe.. We went to the HS caf. After eating [popcorn (for lunch)] We went back searching for our friggn' lost teacher. Once we found her, [haii salamat] we took the quiz. After taking the quiz, I looked for my bestfriends, John, James, Ben and Blanco. haha.. bsta. kilala niyo na yan. anyway, nandun lang pala sa I-1, reviewing for their test in computer. hehe.. I helped them review by asking questions. I was asking them questions when I slipped. whoooopsie..
"Hala! Ano ka ba?? Bat mo tinanong ung question galing sa test?" Jo-anne [john] whispered loud enough for Jamie [james] to hear. waaa.. surri surri. ehehehehe... musta na kaya ung test nila? hehe.. So anyway.. hmm....
During our english class, we were reviewed by our teacher. Board Game!! weee!!! [by column. the first row will go in front and answer the question, then the second row.. and so on.. gets? hehe]
When it was our[my row] turn, we were asked to answer a question. I got the answer right!! yey.. hahaha.. 1pt.! hehe.. After a few rounds, it was our turn again.. I got the correct answer again, and so did Toni. 1pt!! hehehe.. the score board was too high for me to reach so I had to jump. Angel and Toni saw me and teased me. ahahaha.. Di abot!! HAHAHA.. feeling niyo ah. Lagi niyo kong pinagtitripan.. Here's what I have to say to those who always makes fun of me..
I hate you.And all the things you do.I hate everyoneAnd all the things they've done.sooo.. shut up. masyado na akong nasasaktan sa mga kalokohan niyo. Even if it's just a joke.. ..it hurts. Balak ko nang lumipat ng school next year(d ko lng alam kung kaya ko iwanan cla jo, bianx, jamie and bien.) aww...mehn.