Monday, August 14, 2006 @ 12:05 AM
Yesterday, Miggo won't stop telling me that I was getting fat.. WHAAA!?!? d nga.. omg. But seriously, I was[daw] He saw me yesterday(webcam) and told me that my cheeks were a bit puffy. masarap daw pisilin? ha? hahahaha.. :))
So, earlier this morning my brother, Francis and I went to mass. My parents went to mass earlier, I think 8:30am, and I don't know why. Maybe because they have something to do. :) My sister, Celine attended mass alone this afternoon. She was still sleepy so she said that she's gonna attend the 6:30pm mass. hehe.. aryt.
-----the story-----
10:00am, someone was knocking.. It was our mom. My sister opened the door for her and our mom started yelling[but not
that loud] "10:00 na! gising na..magsisimba pa kayo mamayang 10:30! gising naaaaa..." arrgh.. fiiine.. I couldn't stand up yet so I went back to dreamland. oooohh.. I had my last dream before I saw that it was already 10:05. hehehe.. I rushed to the bathroom and took a bath. When I was ready, I was still waiting for kuya Francis to finish taking a bath. When he was done, I went downstairs where I had to wear my shoes. I was tying my shoelace when he thought of going to a mall. He ran back upstairs and asked permission from our parents. :) yey. pwede. :D
We rushed to the Rav4 and my brother drove. yes naman. hahaha..
After mass, we went to the mall where he bought a CD. After buying, we felt hungry. "Pizza!!!" I told him. He told me that we should stop eating pizza for a while.
Baka daw kasi magsawa kami. hehehe.. sa bagay, lagi kaming nagpapadeliver ng pizza sa bahay. hehe. paubos na pera namin!! :P.. so we went to Mc. Donald's instead. When we got home, we went to the gym room where we played PS2. He bought Gran Turismo 4 and it was suuuuper fun! hehe.. The first game, I won. My car was faster than his.
bat ganun, ok naman ako maglaro ng race cars pag sa bahay. pag nasa arcade, nde.:)) wahaha.. nahihiya kasi :P hehe.. so anyway.. I had to go to my room and study for the final exams tomorrow. Gosh. Filipino and Algebra. huhuhu..
btw, I need to sleep. It's already 12:05am. hehe.. gunyt everyone.