Tuesday, September 26, 2006 @ 7:26 PM
-10 in PEI went to school wearing my red uniform. I forgot that every tues. we have our PE classes. AWWW.. MEHN!! So, that's about it. I was the only one in our section wearing red uniform. :P
oh, and Ms. Sy gave me a -10 because I wasn't wearing my PE uniform
Earthquake Drilltss...
During our Health class, Sir. Louie[tama ba spelling? basta.. lu-WEEE] started the alarm. (yeekk.. pano ba sabihin un ng tama?!?!)
Carissa(a.k.a. little ms. CALAYAG) and I were soooo.. lazy. :)) "aww.. mehn, do we have to do this?!" hehehe.. We were told that we HAVE to participate. We were told to duck!! ehe.. Too bad for Carissa, she couldn't fit under the arm chair. hehehe.. ako naman, todo enjoy! :)) My body could really fit under the chair. But I was just playing around.. My BODY was under the chair but my HEAD wasn't. :)) engot. HAHAHAH.. la lang. :P
After that, we were told to go downstairs and form our lines oustide. weee.. garden.:)) [labo]
I-1 Recollection tomorrowGonna make lotsa palancas! o.O waaah..
too...
..lazy! :))
joke lang..