Saturday, September 02, 2006 @ 2:02 AM
Dreams.[day 1]
Three nights ago, I dreamt that I was in a place chock-full of leaves, trees and hanging vines. Yep, that's right, something similar to a jungle. There was a small pyramid in front of me, as in really small (the size of an average sized tent).. you would have to crawl just to get in. That was what I did, crawled. It was dark. Then there were these snakes, hissing. I grabbed one and went outside, threw it away and went back in. But there were still, I dunno, 9 maybe 10 left. I went straight ahead were I saw the end of the pyramid. I saw a really huge pool; about 10 ft [wa? basta super lalim. d ko nga alam kung pano pa ko nakalangoy. hehe] there were people swimming. I was enjoying the water, not noticing that I wasn't in the jungle anymore. Weird.. Next thing I know, I was already in the waking world. :D (bitin.. lagi nalng. :c)
[day 2]
Last night, I dreamt that I was in the HScaf. sitting with my classmates. Then there were 2 ticks on the seat. It made me really itchy looking at it.. then I woke up.
Meaning of my dreams.I have this dictionary of dreams. Really thick and heavy. Every morning, I read it. I always look for the meanings of my dream. Here are the meanings.
[day 1]
Darkness: darkness in a dream may stand for something that you are unable or unwilling to properly see in your waking life. The darkness also suggests depression, or symbolize your negative or pessimistic side. In this case, it is a sign that you need to take these emotions or doubts seriously, rather than trying to put them out of sight.
Pool: pools tend to symbolize our own need to reflect on or consider our emotional life in a state of tranquility or calm.
Snake: a snake in the ground is telling you that there is disloyalty and trickery around you. Because snakes are poisonous, most people fear them and usually associate them with death.
Water: In general, water which is capable of flowing in many directions and taking many forms, simbolizes our emotional lives and energies. The meaning of a dream containing water is likely to depend on the form that the water takes. For example, deep water tends to suggest either danger (the risk of 'drowning' in our emotions) or a desire to explore the 'depths' of some feeling or emotional situation, while a dream of entering water may symbolize the beginning of a new relationship or life situation. Flowing water tends to suggest change and movement in our emotional lives, while calm or stagnant water can imply that we have become 'bogged down'.
[day 2]
Parasites: parasites in our dreams represent the way we feel about people or things that cling in our emotional lives, drain our energy or confuse us.
(unedited post)