Sunday, September 03, 2006 @ 9:09 AM
Report Card Day.09.02.0610:00am, my mom and I went to my school to get my report card. My knees were shaking, hoping that my mom won't get depressed because of my grades. As soon as we recieved my card, whew! My mom was happy. yey.. :D
After getting the card, we went home to eat lunch. Mom, dad, kuya and I went to Salon de Manila to get my brother a haircut. After that, we went to the Magno Optical to get my eyes checked. "50, 25" My left eye was 50 and my right was 25. (I'm blind!) I told my dad that I want him to choose my glasses for me. "Gusto mo ung tulad sa queer eye for the straight guy?" my dad asked. "Ted Allen? Sige, pero ayoko ung sobrang rectangular. Ayoko rin nung manipis na parang mababali ko." I told him. So we got my glasses and went home. :)