Wednesday, September 20, 2006 @ 7:21 PM
Trip Lang.During our 2nd period English class, we had a quiz on Act 4 of the oh, so famous book, Romeo and Juliet. I'm not gonna say the answers of course! I'm not sure if everyone had taken the 15-item quiz. So what I'm gonna tell you guys is (
my )
our wrong answer. Our section asked for a bonus question[I don't know why] The question asked was a bit hard to see in the book. Carissa (my seatmate) and I couldn't answer it. Even if we guessed, surely we'd get it wrong. Carissa [a.k.a. sexeh lady] whispered.. "isusulat ko na lang.. hott thang." ahahha.. "cge! susulat ko sa akin, sexeh lady!!" I whispered. haha.. The hott thang, sexeh lady, hott mama..etc. began a day ago.
Since I got a new number, I texted Carissa, pretending that I was someone else. Really funny.
Fanji: Hey sexy! Txt me Carissa babeh.. (something like that)
Carissa: Hey.. ..Jooke! Hu da hell are u!?!
Fanji: (di na nakapagreply. nakatulog ako e. hehehe)
**the next day**
Classroom..
Fanji: Hey sexy.
Carissa: IKAW BA UN?!
Fanji: heehee..
anyway.. since then...
..non-stop utter.