Sunday, September 24, 2006 @ 8:32 PM
UAAP
With a score of 72[UST], 73[ADMU], Ateneo Blue Eagles won.
I was in my room, doing my "project" for school when I heard my brother screaming in his room and my mother shouting in their room. They were watching UAAP. By the sound of their screams, I knew that the Ateneo won. Of course, my brother was so happy that his school won.
Congrats.
Fever
Earlier this morning, I was feeling quite alright but after the mass, I was feeling dizzy. My head hurts so badly.
As soon as we got home, all I wanted to do was to rest.
In the afternoon, I was really sick. My mom took my temperature and told me that I have a fever. aww.. mehn.
What Poem?
I saw my old notebook full of doodles, notes from last school year, and some poems I made. Boy, do I make good poems. I really can't remember writing them. But I'm sure that it was written(as in, sulat.. fugly hand writting.) by me.
(click for full view)
I'm not sure if I got it from a book or something