Sunday, September 17, 2006 @ 9:18 PM
We first went to mass then went to Shangri-la.
So, during the mass, the priest was talking(duh!) but there was this KID yes, a kid who kept looking at me. I think he was just 12 or I think he's 13 y/o. Anyway, he was in front of me, not too near, not too far. He kept looking back and looking at me. Kinda annoying. Yung tipong pasimple tumingin ah. :)) His mom was seated, and was also looking. I think he saw his son looking. What da fu*tooooot*!! hahaha.. nu baaa.. nagdadasal!
It was REALLY disturbing. tss.. Kids. =)) HAHAHA.. feeling matanda na ko noh? ehehe.. :P
After the mass, thank God, he's gone[ehehe. sama..] Oh! Oh!! By the way, Ate Celine(my sister) wasn't with us the whole afternoon. *aww* She attended her friend's debut.
Anyway, we ate at Sumosam. SUSHIII!!! yummeh.. Obviously, that's what I ordered "Assorted Sushi" Yummeh. It was expensive though. P 200+ ehehe.. matsalap naman e! :P So there were 8 kinds of sushi in front of me. Tuna, Squid, Salmon, Shrimp, Kani, Egg, Eel and Octopus.
yumm.. :)) I gave my eel to my brother coz.. eeww.. I don't want it. :)) hehehe.. He liked it naman e. :P wahahaha.. anyway, after that we went to the grocery because my dad needed some veggies. ehehe.. Kuya and I went to find some sweets. Kuya saw a pack of NIPS. =)) He forced me to get one for him. He was laughing at me when I took it.. argh. :)) kakahiya.. I also took one. Then we saw candies!! mmMM.. hehehe.. We were looking at something when he said.. gusto ko ng Froot Loops™. Ang layo naman ng tingin mo! We first went to our parents and asked if we could get a cereal. hehehe.. Pumayag. :P So we went to get the Froot Loops™ but I saw that there was this Froot Loops™ w/ marshmallows. YUM! I want it, but kuya wanted the original one.. Mom and dad told us to get only one. Kuya and I was just standing there choosing. "eto na lang kasi!" "wag na yan! Eto na lang!" "mas masarap to, may marshmallows!" "ayoko ng marshmallows! Kadiri" "ang sarap kaya!" "yuck" "kung ayaw mo, tanggalin mo na lang ung marshmallows tus ako na lang kakain" "ayoko! edi onti na lang ung cereal, puro marshmallows." "oo nga."
heheh.. di talaga kami makapili.. I told him to flip a coin. "May piso ka?"he asked me. "hehe.. Wala e."
He took his ID instead and fliped it. "heads.." darn. :)) he won but I told him to use a coin. (talo kasi ako e) hehehhe.. we went back to our parents and asked for a coin. *flip* tails
(talo nanaman.)
arrrrgh.. hehehe.. fiiiine. We ended up getting the yucky original Froot Loops. :P
After that, we went home. :D