Friday, September 22, 2006 @ 7:30 PM
Whew!Eco-Fair:
Fun fun. hehe.. I bought an anklet! Reggae! cute.
A lot of things happened, I'm just too lazy to type it. hehe..
eco songfest...
OOHH!!! I really enjoyed it! ;) wahaha.. After an hour of presentations from different schools, we were already dismissed. The bus services were waiting for already 2 hours! o.O wow.. So Kuya Do was a bit pissed because the HS were late. ehehe.. anyway, When I came, we[ some of my busmates and me] were still waiting for the others. I was super bored so I went out to look for Raisa(Escalada) She was sitting with her classmate whom I always see during sundays at the church. I didn't know her name but I still waved at her with a smile. "hi!" I said.. She smiled and KINDA waved back at me. Obviously, she was shy. It doesn't matter...she looks nice. :)
Raisa introduced me to the 'shy girl' "Angie, Maxarah. Maxarah, Angie" (sensya na! di ko talaga alam ung spelling. hehe)
~aaahh!! ang boring talaga nang nakkwento ko!!~
~ang haba kasi nung mga exciting part e~