Tuesday, September 12, 2006 @ 9:35 PM
woah, a lot of things happened tah-day!!
First of all, during our CLE class, we had games and stuff. Soo.. blah blah blahh... While playing, Angel suddenly asked me something I didn't want to hear. :( made me depressed.
Since I'm in a stage where my life is completely mixed up and I'm really confused; it's when you get mood-swings, and yea.. my mood suddenly changed. From super hyper to silent. After the games, I was just sitting (not really paying attention to the teacher) and thinking about trusting people. My seatmates asked me if I'm alright and.. well, I
had to lie about it. I said yes and tried to smile.
Recess, my friends were there to comfort me! But still, I kept my sorrows to myself. I didn't tell them about it.
By the way, baka lipat-kada na nga pala ako.
I'd rather be alone than to have friends who could not understand me. dun na ko kela Kathia o kaya kela Kristine
But, enough of that boring lonely story, let's go to the embarrassing part.
During our PE, we were playing volleyball. Blah, blah, blah..
"AAAAHHH!!!" Something was crawling on my leg(inside my jugging pants.)
"Ms.!!!!!!!!!" Ahahaha.. basta. bibitinin ko na lang kayo. >:) kakahiya e.
After PE, we went back to our classroom and it was so hot! Some "girls" removed their jugging pants. They were wearing boxers. haha.. eww. [mga tibo k?] hehehe.. anyway... hmm..
Oh! Carissa taught me how to do the moon walk. yung kay Michael Jackson. mwahaha.. astiger.
-Huffy burrdey Joy!-