Wednesday, October 04, 2006 @ 2:25 AM
[10.03.06]
Too Busy To Post.I've been caught up with my school work for the past days. Projects, home works, presentations for school and all, took my time. Instead of doing the usual daily routine, I 'tried' to sacrifice my PC time for school work. [aww] kinda hard though. :D You know I'm a computer addict. :D haha.. anyway.. Everything is done. Tomorrow is our recollection. ye! hahaha.. *ahem* palanca *ahem* hehehehe
Once again, I'm sleeping late. Right now, I'm still doing some palancas for my classmates. :D habaaaa! my hand hurts so bad! :D
Watta Day.As soon as I got inside the classroom, everyone was so frikn hyper. "Waa.. Talo Ateneo." "HAHA!! Cheater La Salle." (hey.. mga taga la salle, di ako nagsabi niyan ah! pagpasensyahan niyo na ung maingay kong kaklase.)
hehe, gosh, ingay.
Morning Prayers.
Ms. Santiago told us that the people in Angono[tma b spelling?] had this frikn flash flood. ehehe.. Ms. Tax, our CLE teacher, was from Angono. "..That's why Ms. Tax is absent." Ms. Santiago said. Then Janica look at me with a biiiiig grin. By the look of her grin, it says.."OH yes! Di tayo magpepresent!!" hahaha.. ung itchura pa niya. :))
First class, CAI.
Tss.. boring.
Second class CLE.
hahaha.. NO TEACHER!
We had a discussion in our reco.
Third class HEALTH
hahaha.. NO TEACHER[again]
we were suuuper frikn noisy. Ms. Hilario was teaching in sec. 1 and she was getting a head ache because of our noise. aww.. sorry. :D
Fourth class ALGEB.
hayan naaa. :)) yari na tayo. Ms. Hilario scolded us. :)) hehehehe.. then drills :D
Fifth class AP.
NO TEACHER[againnn]
Well, supposed to be. .unfortunately, Ms. Cruz[the AP teacher of sec. 3 and 4] came to sub. darn it. :))
Sixth class FILIPINO
ahm, bsta oral blah blahh..
Seventh class ENGLISH
NO TEACHER (Where are the frikn teachers!?!?)
Eighth and ninth class PE
arrgh. Volleyball.
Super tiring.
Dismissal
Aww! Martin! I was gonna look for him because today was the boy-girl interaction of the yr. 2. ADMU and AA. :D
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find him. AWWW.. too bad.