Saturday, October 28, 2006 @ 6:53 PM
The first softball game was us vs. the juniors. There were a lot of freshmen to cheer for us including my friends. I've already told them that I do not want them to watch my games anymore, unlike last year. Last year, I wanted them to watch me play unfortunately, they weren't there to witness my victory. Sad. So anyway, they kept cheering for me and I kept telling them to "cut the crap, I'm distracted." They won't stop. When they saw me pitching imperfectly, that was the time they stopped. Thank god. The game went on and we ended up with a smile on our faces telling them "congrats!!"
In short, we lost but we enjoyed playing with them. Next year ulit! :D
Our second game was: VI vs. I
Ooohhh.. We got no chance of winning this game. Almost all of the team members are part of the AA Softball Varsity Team. hehehe.. Oh well.
Once again, my friends were there to support. :l Every time someone says "go Angie!!" and I seem to recognize that voice, I try to guess who said it. That thought stays on my head and *tadaahh* I couldn't pitch right. argh..
Our third and last game was: II vs. I
We never knew that we'd win this game because when we had this practice game with them, we lost. Oh, well..
Before we played the game we had our last prayer to God asking him for guidance. We [sort of] begged him that we'd win this game. The truth is, I didn't care anymore because every time I pitch, I always say the hail Mary or I just whisper "Lord, help me." Unfortunately, my pitches weren't that good compared to the times when we were just practicing. :( I lost hope.
We continued with the game and I noticed that my friends weren't there anymore.. ah, yes. thanks. :) heehee.. So I ended up having tears of joy. I was happy even if we were in the 3rd place. yey.
After our game, I watched the battle of the best. hehe.. I made up that title. :P It's the game between the yr. III and the yr. VI. [puro varsity members]
This was the best softball game I've ever watched. Congrats seniors.
Champions: seniors
1st runner up: juniors
2nd runner up: freshmen
3rd runner up: sophomores
~uwian na!!~
When I got home, my cousins and nephews were there. Uh, okay. :) Happy boitdey ate Celine :D you are so frikn old. [19 years OLD] wahahaha!!! Anyway, I asked permission from my mom if I could sleep because I was so tired. She allowed me, and so I did. I woke up around 1am, and my brother and my sister were still awake. :P