Thursday, October 19, 2006 @ 8:33 PM
Early Morning StudyI woke up around 3:30am because I needed to study for our Int. Science test. I woke up my mom, and asked for coffee. (sabi niya kahapon, gisingin ko daw siya e, para gawan ako)
Maggie[my puppy, a Rottweiler] and I went downstairs and waited for my mom. She went downstairs and started making me a cup of coffee, while I was playing with Maggie.
My mom gave me my coffee and because of my stupidity, I burnt my tongue. HAHAHA.. stu stu. (stu stu is our[monet and me] term for stupid)
ehehe.. anyway. I started reviewing while Maggie and my mom was playing.
I wasn't aware of the time. I continued studying[wooo!! seryosong pagaaral. Papakitaan ko teacher namin. Ang alam niya, di ko kayang ipataas ung grades ko. mwahaha.. We'll see about that.]
Early Morning TestsSigh, what a great way to start the day. Our first subject was Science. :(
Argh. TEST. niiice.. But it wasn't really that hard. Lotsa multiple choice. :P Then our next subject was Algeb. ehehe.. TEST again. I finished early and slept. ehehe..
~recess~
~classes~
Who Stole My...?During our THE class, we were told that we should finish the proj. by today. I was kinda working slowly because I was so pissed off. (bakit kaya?) haha.. It was because "somebody" stole my music recorder, glue and my rope for my project.
Oy, kung sino ka man, PLEASE!! I'm begging you.. RETURN IT..like now na. :)) hehehe.. btw, I know who borrowed my glue without asking permission. Di mo pa binabalik. :)
SSP a.k.a. Free timeSSP stands for supervised study period. It's a "subject" or a free time to do home works or consult a teacher about a lesson that you don't understand, blah blah. Well, during this subject, many of us just walk around the classroom, play, take pictures (haii, sana walang teacher na makakabasa nito) ehehe.. Only a few students take this as an opportunity to study. ahihi..
As for me, I always walk around, visiting other classrooms [esp. section 1]
A Calayag Story[during ssp]
I went to the washroom for no reason at all. :P hehehe.. (that's what I always do.) Then I went back to the classroom. While walking I passed by our science teacher and pretended that I didn't see her..ehehe.. sama. :P but then she grabbed my wrist. Astig un ah! Ang daming taong naglalakad sa hallway, nakita ako. arrgh. anyway.. Her had was like this..[trying to shake my hand] and I was "nalabuan." I didn't know why she was doing that. :)) So shinake ko naman. :P "congratulations...blah blah blah.. You passed my test." she said to me. oy, feeling mo ah? tss.. (sana ulit walang teacher na makakabasa nito) anyway. what else...? hmm..
HomeI went home and guess what I did..:P Computer!!!!! hehehe.. btw, I made an account on dphoto. Do you guys know that? :) It's a site just like deviant art. I kinda don't like deviant art anymore. la lang. I'd prefer dphoto. Here's my acct by the way..
http://fangie-banji.dphoto.com