Friday, October 20, 2006 @ 11:59 PM
Early Morning Study? Nahh..I was supposed to wake up at around 3am again but I got lazy. I was gonna study for our Health test, then again, health lang naman yan e. :)
Eh, I thought...Kat[alarkon] told me yesterday that the first two periods will be taken by the Health exam, then after recess, regular subjects, then instead of having the regular club, it will be a time for intramurals practice. :)
Mali pala.. This is how it goes:
have the first 2 periods[LAB] then recess. After recess, the 1st period [after recess] which is Science, will be taken by our Health subject and take the frikn test. Bummer.
Last night, I planned that during the whole morning, I'd study for our health test, and then on recess, I'd study for our AP quiz. Whooopsie.. I wasn't able to study for our AP qz. X)
Health TestEasy. All you need is common sense. But I have a question.
If you stayed under the sun after 10 am, what will you get?
Is it Sunburn or Skin cancer?? Batch mates!! what's your answer? c or d? :)
Checked Our Science TestWe checked our science UT2 test paper, and.. ..Wooohooo!! oh yea. :))
After AP QzMs. Reyes[ap teacher] gave the quiz. Then after the qz, we exchanged papers with my fanget seatmate Carissa[hahaha.. u're so fanget. fugly. hahaha (oy guys, joke lang namin toh ah? nagmumukha kasi akong masama e:P)] Then Ms. Reyes gave us the quiz papers of section 1 so that we'll check theirs. Carissa got Jamie Del Rosario's paper and I got someone else's paper. I "begged" Carissa that I wanted to check my best friend's paper. She gave it to me because she said that I looked soooo "nakakaawa." aba aba?? effective! :))
Such A Bad Class, Tsk TskDuring our Math class, Ms. Hilario, our teacher, called those who got a failing grade so that she could help them. I went with them not because I flunked, it's just that I have a question on one word problem. Ms. Hilario asked me, "O, Angelie?? Why are you here?" ahihi.. "Ms. I have a question, how do you solve this? And why am I wrong?" I asked her. hehehe.. Now I get it. Instead of writing LESS THAN, I wrote " = " darn it. :P ehehe.. I came back, leaving my other classmates with Ms. Hilario and as I went inside the room, ~Oh, the noise level~ frikn high. Cza was taking really really loud. Jana was taking pictures, I was the only one standing up. :))
Is It True?Filipino class.. We waited for a long time. Our teacher, Ms. Rori, was sooooo late.. We were getting noisier every minute. Ms. Marah then went to our classroom and told us, "Ah, girls excuse me, Ms. Rori said that she doesn't need you.." ~sigawan~ "AWW!! Sakit!!!" hehehe.. bsta ganun.
Softball..We had our softball practice. Boring.
That's all. :D
Nothing else to share. (guys.. shhhh..)