Friday, October 06, 2006 @ 12:29 AM
Got Hurt By Your Happiness.My so called friends have been calling me names that[for me] hurts. I think that laughing with them won't help. Everytime they call me names for fun, I'd just laugh with them and it seems that they think that I like the name. It's nice to know that I make them smile and laugh, but I think I should stop for a while.
Cza, I don't want to make the monkey face anymore.
Alex and Monet, I don't want you calling me weirdy, freaky, Mongie[monkey + angie] or what ever.
coz it hurts. I'm not weird. I'm not a freak. I don't want to make you laugh by doing that monkey face anymore. I was just playin'
Diary Turned Into A BookI have 3 journals, all of it were full of memories, events and moments from the past.
Journal 1: 2004-2005
Journal 2: 2005-2006
Journal 3: 2006
Angel took my "journal 2" and read it. :)) It's okay, there's nothing to hide. After a week, she was done reading it. hahaha.. She gave it to me and told me that she loved it. [hah?! ano daw?!] hahaha.. Earlier this afternoon, she asked me for the Vol. 2. Ei!! hindi yun book! =)) My journal is a journal, but Angel calls it "book" (haha, ayos un ah.)
My Last Words... (..before I sleep)Good (
night) morning everyone.
I'm about to sleep na. :D