Friday, October 13, 2006 @ 12:59 AM
"I owe you an IOU"~Lab~
After Ms. Hererro [our lab and AK teacher] dismissed us, I went to her and gave the 1/4 sheet of paper that has the list of the members who will help me later in fixing the background and the AK blah blah... project board. :P
After giving the (a bit) crumpled paper, she asked me to go with her for a while.
So we went to the faculty office. *walk walk walk..* Then she went inside for a while, while I waited outside. She came back and asked for a favor. "Angie, favor.. .pls. pls.. Is it okay?" She said. I replied with a simple "ye." :)) anyway..
Ms. Hererro:
"Could you pls. write these on your paper, btw, enge paper.. this is only the members of sections 2, 3 and 4. Could you ask the list from sec. 1? I think Jamie has the list..."
Angie:
"Jamie....? del ro"
Ms. Hererro:
"yes, yes.. Del Rosario. Ask the list from her then write it on your pad. :) After thaaaat...
...Give this[my paper] to Ms. Santiago, and give this[the paper she has..ung list blah blah] back to me. Is it okay? :D"
Angie:
"ye."
Ms. Hererro:
"Oh, and could you tell all the leaders that we'll have a meeting, lunch time?"
Angie:
"sure"
Ms. Hererro:
"Thank you! Thank you so much!!! IOU!!! I owe you big time."
Angie:
"ehehe?"
Ms. Hererro:
"thanks Angie"
Angie:
"sure Ms."
Swoooosh! Hurried upstairs to do the tasks.
So called, "skipping classes"I wasn't really skipping classes. :D Ms. Hererro and Ms. Santiago [our class adviser] called all the creative com heads and the "assistants" to go upstairs and do the background for the stage and for the AK projects.
Leoren[batchmate] told me that we will go upstairs during the 2nd period after recess to design. BTW, Leoren is the leader of all the leaders. :)) nax.
It was during our math class when we--alex and I--left the class. We gave our excuse letter (bigay ni Ms. santiago) that says something like this:
"The yr. 1 will have their Fellowship on Fri. Oct. 14, 2006. Pls. allow the following girls to leave the class because they are assigned to do the design for the stage. They will only be allowed to leave during the 2nd period after recess until departure..blah blah blah.. signed by: Ms. Marah Santiago"
hehehe.. I can't remember the exact words. :P
Ms. Hilario allowed us to leave.
But before we left the HS bldg., we took the AK projects from the HS Clinic. The pile of projects were divided into three groups. Ms. Hererro's YES'[to be placed for exhibit] MAYBE's [to be placed for exhibit if there's space] and NO's [the ones that was crammed and has poor quality.]
ahihi, dami namang no's ;))
Esgue[alex] and I took all the yes' and went to the MPB.
We saw all the leaders and the assistants sitting together and started working. Esgue and I placed the projects on the stage for a while. Leoren then told us that we should start working.
And we did.
I took all the projects but then one project slipped and fell UNDER the stage. o.O WHOOOPSIE! ahahaha... We had a hard time pulling the stage[as if we can] Good thing there was a parent with us. HE helped us pull the frikn[~stop copying meee.. i'm getting annoyed] heavy stage. MACHO MAN.=)) hahaha.. galing. So, there. I got the project and looked at the name. ahahah!! Nahulog ko ung kay Clara!=)) surri surrri..
:P
We started working.
What we made was something like this...

Looks fugly, huh? We used the construction papers and felt papers that I bought at the bookstore downstairs. I spent about 300+ for all the cosntruction papers. o.O waw. :)) oh well.
Ang dami ko pang makkwento ero inaantok na ko e. :P
Summarize na lang.
>nung bumalik ako sa Hs bldg. para kumuha pa ng proj. kasama si Ms. Hererro, mainit. =)) connection. bsta, bumalik na ko magisa dala dala lahat. o.O Nakita ko sec. ko sa HS caf, nagpepresent nung sa fil namin. AWW!! sayang. kasama dapat ako. oh well. hehe.. biglang nakita ko ni Angel, "si Angie o!" o.O ahahaha.. okaaay? so.. hi. :P
>bumalik na ko tus tinapos na ung task.
>natapos kami ni Esgue nung club time na. :)
ehehe..
Club. Club???La kming club knina kc umulan, basa ung field. Pinalibot na lang kami ni Ms. Henson.
Bumalik ako sa MPB para tingnan ung gwa namin ni Esgue. ehehe, ganda tsong.:)) Kasama ko si I-ris tus pinapanood namin sila Vivien gumawa ng kung ano ano para sa board nila. ;)) Bigla ba namang dumating si Ms. Calayag. Hala... :)) Nagkatinginan kami tus, tinawag ako. [bumm bum buuumm...] I made my
uncontrolable sour face that says "dang it!!!" hahaha.. Pagkalapit ko.. Kinurot ba naman ako sa cheeks. Yung tipong suntok na mahina pero may kurot. aray naman Ms. :)) hahaha.. pero niloloko lang ako[hindi ba? haha joke lang] bsta tumatawa siya. "Ikaw?! Bat ka nag out sa Math pero nung Sci(subj. niya) Hinde??" Sbi niya.
"ehehe? e ms, sabi po na.. uh.. aalis kami during the 2nd period after recess e. :P"
~blah blah blah.. he usual, awkward stuff~
hahaha.. tapos nun, gumawa na lang ako ng 1-2 saying. ung saying namin! :))
"We know you ONE-TWO" (para sa mga hindi gets, we know you want[one] to[two]) wahahaha.. cute. may glitters pero di ko na natapos.:)) oh well. Habang gumagawa ako, kinausap nanaman ako ni Ms. Calayag.:)) namaaan.. hahahaha..
calayag "angelie? Is you parents coming tomorrow?"
angie "yes, ms."
c "good."
a "[
mukhang may balak siyang kausapin ah?] Bakit ms?"
c "nothing, I just want to meet them."
a "o.O"
c "I want to ask them something."
a"[
yari ka Angie.] Okay. :D"
. . .
c "Angelie, do you have siblings?"
a "~nods"
c "how many.. including you?"
a "~making the ok sign. ung three. eheh,, pinky, middle finger and the bad finger.. gets niyo? bsta ganun"
c "and you're the...?"
a "~making the ok sign again."
c "I see.. The eldest is..? Girl or boy?"
a "Girl."
c "and the 2nd is... also a girl?"
a "Ms.. boy"
c "I see..."
a ":D"
c "Is the eldest a college student? not yet?"
a "college ms."
c "and what about your brother?"
a "college rin po"
c "I see."
. . .
c "Where does your sister study?"
a "college of the Holy Spirit.."
c "What about your brother?"
a "um.. Ateneo"
c "I see.."
a ":)"
c "What's your sister's course?"
a "nursing po"
c "and your brother? ...engen--"
a "engineering."
c "ikaw? anong course ang gusto mo??"
a " :-??"
c "hindi mo alam..? /:)"
a "di pa po. hehe"
c "magffine arts ka ba?"
a "naahh.."
c "bakit?"
a "hehehe.. wala lang po. di ko trip. :))"
c "di ka naman cguro mag eengineering?"
a "naope"
c "Doctor?"
a "nope"
c "e teacher?"
a "NO :))"
c "sabay no bigla noh?"
a "hehehe.. :P"
blah blah blah.. bsta. :)) haba.
HAHAH.. getting-to-know you more ba ito?!:)) ahahah..
anyway.. um.. hanggang d2 na lang.. matutulog na ko e. :P Good night everyone! Year 1, wee.. fellowship na bukas! Sensya na sa mga nagttxt, angel, tiziana, mikee, iela.. etc. :)) wala akong load. ahahahaha.. :)