Friday, October 27, 2006 @ 7:57 PM
7:10am, we were called to gather at the classrooms of the sections 3 and 4 to start the morning talk. [morning talk is what we do every Tues - Thurs. gather as a batch and pray. O:-) ]
After the morning talk, we headed at the multi-purpose building to have the entrance of the athletes, and the cheering competition.
I was with my softball team when we went outside and prepared for the parade. "3 lines" Ms. Ignacio said. We formed 3 lines and got butterflies in our
empty stomach. "Wooo!! Excited na ko! Nasa harap pa tayo!!" Gen said.
The parade started with the entrance of the grade school athletes. Then us, followed by the sophies, juniors then our sisters, the seniors. As we walk along, everyone was cheering, some were even going crazy. :)) hehehe.. Go freshmen!
After entering, we stood up, raised our hands and.. "..I, Angelie Cruz, blah blah blahh....so help me God." It was kinda long so I didn't write the whole thing. After that, the guest star had a speech.
The guest, the basketball player, Jay something.. Jay? Jai? Jai Reyes.. Heck, I don't know. He had his speech and it was great. Achieve your goals. Reach high. Aim for the best. :)
Yes, naman..naks.
Time to cheer!!
The cheer dancers performed. First up, the GS section 1, followed by the GS sec. 2, 3, 4. May gad, their dances we sooooo friggn' long.
When it was the FRESHMEN's turn, wooohoooo!! Galing niyo!! the sophomore's dance.. hmm.. A bit shocking for me when I saw Patty dance. I never knew that she could dance so well! hehehe..
After all the activities at the MPB, I went back to the HS building to relax. I was resting at our classroom with my friends. My softball team went ahead, while I was chilling. :P I went back at the MPB to get my things and there I saw a note from my team.
"angieee!! asan ka ba? hinahanap ka namin! mauna na kami sa field ah."
--kris
I went to the softball field and there, I saw my team mates. "ang tagaaaal mooo!!! san ka galing?" Kristine asked. She was so worried.
We practiced playing softball before our game.
The first game was the grade school. I THINK it was section 3 vs. section 2. I wasn't able to watch because I was busy day dreaming. heehee.. I was still sleepy. The next game was the year II vs. IV. Go sisters [from the kapatiran..] Go sophies!!! wala akong kinakampihan! go, go, go! hehe. Few minutes later, ate Rosa got injured. Aww!!! Her face was all reddish and so she was sent to the clinic.
I also got injured; I just can't remember who was on the field. I think it was the grade school playing, while the sophies practiced.
Ate Dimples from the yr. II was practicing her pitching.. erm.. I think, while my team and I was just resting, sitting down. All of a sudden, a ball hit me on my back. "ughh" Can't breathe. "Oi, ang sakin nun! narinig ko un ah." Kris said to me. After that, we got bored. Kristine and I were about to play catch when a softball ball hit me on the leg "unexpectedly." Once again, it was ate Dimples' fault. I fell down and couldn't move. Ate Dimples was so sorry, "OMG! Sorry!!!!! Sorry! uy, sorry.. " ..and so on.. She was a bit funny and she made me laugh, but the pain hurts so badly, tears ran down on my cheeks. I was sent to the clinic with the help of my team, carrying me. :P [thanks] The school nurse told me to go to the bedroom and rest. She gave me some ice and told me to place it where the ball hit. After that I slept for a while. Few minutes later, 3 girls from the gr. 7 arrived. They were crying and were in pain. I called the nurse and asked if I can go back to the field. She allowed me and gave me a plastic full of ice and went on my way. When I got there, it was already on the third game, the grade school.
On the second inning, I saw two manongs carrying a stretcher. Later on, a girl from the year III was being carried by a stretcher and was covering her face with a mitt. Her name was Daisy, and she was hit by a ball on the face. ouch.
Anyway, the third game was TOO long. We were so bored. Therese was even threatening me. :)) iscurrry. I told my team mates not to be nervous because we KNOW that we'll lose and I also told them just to have fun. :P Anyway, it rained and the game was cancelled. ehehe.. oh, well. There's still tomorrow.