Wednesday, October 18, 2006 @ 4:26 PM
Late. Nobody cares.During our lunch break, Clara and I went to the music room because we missed a quiz. So there. Run run run run... When we got to the music room, Ms. Ettie was there. We started answering the quiz and then we were done. Clara told me that she needed to see Sir. Ruel because she was gonna give him the papers for the mass. "Nakuuu.. San ko hahanapin si Sir??" Clara was worried. "Ayun o." I said to her. Sir Ruel was just walking by. "Takbo! Takbo! Daliiiii"
We went to him and Clara told him about the mass thingy. While walking, they were talking.
It took us about 10-15 minutes to finish talking w/ Sir. argh.
When we were done, we rushed to our classroom because we were very late for our filipino class.
*knock, knock*
*opened the door*
"Excuse me ms, may we join your class?"
Ms. Francisco didn't even scolded us. "Oo!! Cge, come"
Hehe.. come daw. Nagmukha pa kaming aso. :P Anyway, when we got inside the room, I asked my classmates.."Oy, ano na nangyayari? Ano ginagawa niyo?" It was very noisy. Angel told me that they were reviewing for the tests next week.
I wasted that opportunity to study. I did nothing but to walk around the classroom, asking every single one of my classmates if they saw my music recorder. Somebody took it eh. So sad.
I can't trust everyone. Only some.