Thursday, October 12, 2006 @ 8:40 PM
Our Plants Will Die SoonWANTOOO!!![year One section Two]
Sorry.. I forgot to water the plants. hehe.. I'm so irresponsible! reaaaaalllyy sorry! hehe..
Softball Meeting12:25pm, we--the softball team--were called for a meeting by Denise. Whew! I almost forgot about it because I was enjoying my mango(yumm.. alat. hehe) while chatting with Esgue (Alex E.) and Carissa.
When the meeting began, we first talked about who the team captain and the co-captain will be. I wasn't really paying much attention because I was eating my oh, so delicious mango.
When I was done eating, I asked "Sino yung team captain?" "Ikaw." they said. Huuuwaaaat?![parang ayoko na gamitin yang salitang yan. may gumagaya e. tsk tsk. no originality. Oh well, last time ko na yan sasabihin]
ei!ei!! I'm not a good leader! :)) honestly.
Now, for the field positions..
Like I said, I have only 2 choices. Pitcher and catcher. Argh..
Fatima, Kat A. and I were so confused because none of us wanted to be a catcher, pitcher, shortstop. :l *sigh.
Fatima then said that she'll be the shortstop instead and then Kat said that she'll be the catcher. So that means I'm the pitcher(the one that throws the ball) Wala na, wala na.. talo na tayo. tsk tsk..
Btw, I-ris was reaaally late. :)) patapos na kami, saka lang dumating. hehehe..
anyway, the fun part is that ate Kam-kam will help me practice pitching. yey
Denise asked "cno gus2 mo magpapractice mag pitch? 3rd yr o 4th yr?"
"THIRD." I said
"Si ate Kyla."
"Ahm.. Cge!!"
"Kapag 4th yr, si ate Kamille"
"Ui!! 4th yr na lang!"
heheh.. ate kam kam is my bus mate e.. She's really nice. But I'm not saying that ate Kyla isn't nice. I just don't know her that much. hehehe.
Can't wait. :P
Creative Committee MeetingLeoren[my batch mate] called me and said that we have a meeting. We discussed about the background for our fellowship this Saturday. They said that we'll "skip" the 2nd subj after recess. We will go to the MPB to decorate blah blah. :)) YEY!!!