Sunday, October 15, 2006 @ 8:17 AM
Year 1 Fellowship My mom, dad, brother and I were late. It was already 8am and we were still at home. I texted Angel and asked her if we were really late.
"Angel, Nagsimula na ba? Late na ba kami? --angie"
"In 5mins. Asan ka na ba?"
"Asa bahay pa"
"Dalian mo!! Paraliturgy na"
"ok.."When we arrived, the games were about to start. My dad already left us but he told me that he'll be back soon. :)
The games began but we didn't join the games because we didn't understand what was happening. It's like end of the world. Everyone was screaming and running around. ;)) Oh, well..
I took my camera and started taking pictures.
Ms. Marah Santiago went to me and said "Angie, can you send me some copies of the pictures?"
hehehe "sure ms."
BTW, here's a picture of our AK projects board.

:)) ocge.. anyway..
The activities were about to end.
[almost] Everybody went home. Jamie, Jo-anne, Bianca, Bien and I were taking pictures, walking around, blah blah. We even took pictures with the teachers. :)) hahaha.. Later on, we saw Ms. Calayag with her baby. Aww!!! :)) cute. naaliw kami=)) hahahaha.. wala lang.
After that, My dad already came. We went home and whew. Such a tiring day. :)