Thursday, November 30, 2006 @ 7:24 PM
Typhoon?
Hmm.. I woke up at around 9am and the sun was shining so brightly. I looked outside and not even a single cloud was dark or gray.
I went to my parents' room and turned on the computer. Only 5 users were online. Aleli, Miggo, Someone I do not know, Katrina and ME! :D It made me think. May pasok ba? I did nothing else the whole morning; PC lang. :D
Earlier this afternoon, I was talking to Arvie and Marge (separate windows) It was hard for me to talk to Marge because she wouldn't "stop." Arvie was worried coz he didn't want to see nor hear someone getting hurt. Marge was obviously getting hurt because of him. Arvie was getting hurt because someone was getting hurt. (Ganyanan na pala, nagsasakitan lang tayo?)
Since Arvie had a lot of problems, (and I don't want Marge to be another problem for him) I helped him with this one since he was my best friend. I took his problem instead. I had a hard time because Marge wouldn't listen. I was chatting with both of them for like hours. After a while, it was over. thank god. whew. Arvie left but Marge was still online with her status "should i smile because we're friends, or cry coz that's what we'll ever be?" for Arvs. Sigh. It'll never end.
Then, I changed the template of my blog because the picture wasn't working anymore. wahaha!! So, now I have this.. a big tree with a little dude. Pretty.
I felt tired and my eyes felt teary. I took a rest and woke up after 2 hrs. Used the computer, then went outside and took pictures. I took a picture of my puppy but she was too maharot. I went back upstairs with my arms bleeding. I washed it and used the computer again. :))
~ring ring~
Kuya answered the phone and told me that it was for me. "Sino?" I asked. "Ewan."
It was Arvie. His voice didn't sound okay. Yun pala, kakagising. :))
Several hours later, I was invited to a conference with Bianx, Jamie, and some guys whom I do not know. They were the guys from 1M [the soiree that I was invited to go but I didn't]
It was fun chatting with them because they were all funny.
Right now, I'm still chatting with them :D
*Happy feast day Wantoo! (1-2, a.k.a. I-St. Andrew / wandrew)