Wednesday, November 29, 2006 @ 9:39 PM
I DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT know why today was a half day for us, students of AA.
But anyway, thank God. I have a time to rest.
First subject: Int. Sci.
I did not know what got into me, but I kept on raising my hand, wanted to recite for class. Hmm..? I felt so active in class. Maybe because Chemistry is my favorite topic. I am such a geek, you know that? :)
Second subject: Algebra
Yeah, polynomials. The usual, we had drills. :)
Third subject: Music
Ms. Ettie, our music teacher, wasn't around. We had a 30-item quiz, supervised by our megaVP, SuperAyna. After that, Angel and I went back to our classroom together. She said to me that her best friends were getting sort of pissed because nowadays, Angel and I were together (most of the times) during breaks. I told her that my barkada missed me so much because I don't hang out with them that often anymore. hmm..? I miss them too but I don't want to be with them that much because they kept on asking me "how's your love life?" Well, F.Y.I. I don't have one. I'd rather share about crappy stuff rather that talking about these things that does not concern them. Anyway, We got back to our classroom and had our recess.
After taking my recess with my friends, I went back to our classroom and I got pissed. For the third time, someone stole something from me. My recorder case. (the first and second time was my recorder)
The bell rang and it was time for Algeb, again.
Fourth subject: Algebra
As we started the class with a prayer, my eyes became teary. Angel, who was seated in front, looked behind and saw me. "Okay ka lang?" she said as I read her lips. I nodded and prayed. I sincerely prayed for my best friend's grandmother and my classmate's father, when Ryna, my seatmate, "poked" me and asked if what the matter was. I nodded and continued with my prayer. [I'd better stop lying.]
We continued with our lesson and we had drills again on the board. I took my own chalk because I have a dustless chalk. wahaha.. I don't like the school's chalk. So dusty.
Fifth subject: AP
Thank God, I was able to study. :) I was able to recite for class. whooopie.
Sixth subject: Filipino
Ms. Rorie, our Filipino teacher, wasn't around. All of us [class] went down and stayed at the HS. cafeteria. We went with our groupings to discuss about our presentation for class. The usual, I was lost. I stood in front, looking for my group mates. "Sino ka-group ko?!?!" hehe.. The group leader was lost. tsk. I found my group mates and didn't discuss about the presentation. (shh..)
Instead, Angel, Oh-see, Jae and I were chatting about things that were useless. hehe..
5 minutes before the bell rings, we saw Mama Shane (Ms. Calayag) at the caf. Oh-see approached her and asked if we could call her "Mama C" off-classes. She approved and we were laughing like hyenas, or maybe it was just me. Ms. Twinkle, our English teacher, passed by and we called her. She went to us and we asked if we would still have the game, Distraction, despite of the shortened periods. She disagreed and said that we would have it some other time, maybe tomorrow. "Eh, cge na Ms.!!" I begged her to push through with the game. "Hah?? Gusto mo bang maggame? E, lagi ka namang tulog sa klase ko." She said. ahehehe.. whoooops! :P Fine. hahaha.. Nakikita pala ako nun.
The bell rang and it was lunch time. Angel, Jae and I played Bato Palo, but they called it ketchup. ngak ok. Bato Palo is a game where you and opponent are gonna hold hands, then rock paper scissors, and whoever wins will get to spank [spank nga ba? bsta, palo] the hand of the other player. It'll never stop until one player wishes to stop. Angel and I first played it and the first round, I won. I "palo-ed" Angel's hand and continued. The next round, I lost. TAKBO!!! I didn't want to be spanked. wahaha!! dugas. :P I wathed Angel and Jae played and it was so surprising. Lakas nilang pumalo. wahaha.. bahala sila.:))
I went back to our classroom and hid at the side of the blackboard. (fast forward to ah) Angel came in and saw me. "AHAHAHA.. Whatever Angie! Baka di mo alam, kitang-kita sapatos mo. Ikaw lang and may ganyang sapatos dito." hehe.. Oh, well..
Later on, I wrote on the seats of my classmates their boy names.
"DA-BOYS"
boy liit/mahal - janica
boy sugat - danica [cause she always has a wound :D]
boy haba - tasha [she says too many things :)]
boy laki - monique
boy tawa - ocelle
boy keeko - angela
boy druglord - maigirl
boy daldal - kathia
boy sipa - ryna [she likes to kick one-two's butts. :P]
boy uno - kristine [hehe.. yii..]
boy ngiti/kurot - angie [she always smiles & 'kurots' one two]
boy buto - clara [haha]
boy dila - coleen
boy ice cream - monet
boy engot/weirdo - nikka [hahaha]
boy malas - alex
boy payatot - toni
boy tulala - lica
boy international - alex g.
boy penguin - ayna
boy simangot - jaemi
boy mansi - angel
boy bading - pau
boy lengua - gia [haha]
boy tago - rona
boy uto - tiziana
boy matthew - ces
boy butas - tiffany [bec. she always has a puncher with her :D]
boy tameme/C - carissa [because her mouth is always open & so that her name will match with our leader, MAMA C]
boy drawing - monica
boy belat - sheen
boy bola - jana
boy tahimik - rosanbel
boy talino - selena
boy bunganga - cza
boy kulangot - cachi
boy pasmado - joy
(credits: Alex Esguerra. List from her blog)
The bell rang and it was time for English.
Seventh and Last subject: English
We were informed that our teacher wouldn't be able to meet us because she was busy. Our MegaVP, told us to meet with our learning groups and do the seatwork given. My group and I, Super Proxying MegaMashine, finished way ahead of time. I got my paper, and SuperAlex, SuperAngel and I doodled on it. Thank you for the pentel pens, SuperAyna.
>Click for the doodle page we made<It was time to go home. Time to rest
~~Home~~
I went to my room, turned on the aircon and played Bop it, watched TV then slept for 5 hours. Isn't it obvious that I was alone? My parents weren't home, ans my siblings were still in school. I woke up and it was already 6pm. Takte. Assignments pa! I went to my parents' room and I saw my dad using the computer. [Mano, kiss] Then I went downstairs, and saw my mom. [Mano, kiss] hehe.. I played with my puppy for a while because I barely play with her. I went upstairs and started using the computer since my dad was done. Walang pasok?? Hmm.. Tomorrow would be our section's freast day (I-St. Andrew) hehe.. party daw. :D yey.
Yey, class party tomorrow.
Aww, cancelled
Yey, no classes